What will you say is THE BEST kdrama you ever saw?

The Moon Embracing The Sun

Still my absolute favorite even after so many kdramas released after it.

I could watch it from start to finish without ff.

4 Likes

And one of the best villains ever :woman_supervillain::woman_supervillain:

4 Likes

Hi everyone !
Happy New Year 2022 !
I wish you much happiness; love and very good health despite this catastrophic period with this COVID-19 epidemic. :heart:

My Bests dramas (every years) : Boys Over Flowers / When Time Stopped / Playfull Kiss (with my favorite artist : Kim Hyun-Joong) !
I donā€™t know if I can name the names of different dramas Iā€™ve watched over the past year and all of them have touched my heart (whether itā€™s sadness or joy). I try to get the physical versions of each drama that ā€œtaped me in front of my TV screenā€.

To fully understand the different scenes, I am able to watch 2 times in a row each series in original version subtitled either in French (when available) or in English. even if I donā€™t have a very good levelā€¦

2 Likes

My favorite K-drama has got to be Goblin. This series has so many things going for it: a wonderful bromance, stunning cinematography, sad-love stories (Goblinā€™s and Reaperā€™s), a cast with fabulous chemistry, a wardrobe that just never seems to stop (for the men and their long coats anyhow), and I could go on and on. I have watched some that come close but this one is still the benchmark of what a K-drama should be for me.

(kpop kdrama)

(the cinemaholic)

(showbiz cheat sheet)

(episode ninja)

3 Likes

giphy

giphy

3 Likes

i cant pick a favorite buuuttttt
hello my twenties, psychopath diary, hotel de luna, and mystic pop-up bar are all tied for first place >< !!!
i actually havent seen any ā€œoldā€ dramas bc i started watching them at around 2015

2 Likes

No, Heirs canā€™t possibly be your favourite Kdrama of all time. Itā€™s objectively bad. Itā€™s Park Shin-hyeā€™s worst role, a mere silly toy for the rich. I like her as an actress and I understand sheā€™s going to be a mother soon. But Heirs? No!

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve posted this before, but for me, the best Kdrama is Cheer Up, Mr. Kim Itā€™s the embodiment of life itself, perfectly depicting the human condition.