What's Your Current Favorite Drama and Why?

Hey everyone!

I am curious to know what dramas you are all hooked on right now. Whether it’s a heartwarming Korean drama, an intense Chinese series, or a captivating Japanese show, I’d love to hear your advice and why you love them! and also watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X1FMoCS4Tk&list=what-is-devopsPLlH-Fr3fGKJDE2iclpvVspEGr5Tpylt68 Share your thoughts and let’s discover new favorites together! :blush:

@leenasmitth_642

Currently I’m watching “Meow, the Secret Boy” and I’m really enjoying it. But I’m a total cat person, so of course I’d find it captivating. Hahaha! I’m also watching the currently releasing “Frankly Speaking” as well and I like that it’s different from most other dramas I’ve seen. I expected something different from what it turned out to be, but I still like it.

However, the last drama that left a proper impact on me and that I can label a definite favorite was “Because This Is My First Life”. There was just something about it, this dreamy, romantic, poetic quality that I just loved. I loved how the story flowed, that it was a quiet drama, and that it dealt with some very interesting topics in a thought-provoking and rather poetic manner.

How about you? What’s your most recent favorite? :smile:

1 Like