What's Your Current Favorite Drama and Why?

Hey everyone!

I am curious to know what dramas you are all hooked on right now. Whether it’s a heartwarming Korean drama, an intense Chinese series, or a captivating Japanese show, I’d love to hear your advice and why you love them! and also watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X1FMoCS4Tk&list=what-is-devopsPLlH-Fr3fGKJDE2iclpvVspEGr5Tpylt68 Share your thoughts and let’s discover new favorites together! :blush:

@leenasmitth_642

Currently I’m watching “Meow, the Secret Boy” and I’m really enjoying it. But I’m a total cat person, so of course I’d find it captivating. Hahaha! I’m also watching the currently releasing “Frankly Speaking” as well and I like that it’s different from most other dramas I’ve seen. I expected something different from what it turned out to be, but I still like it.

However, the last drama that left a proper impact on me and that I can label a definite favorite was “Because This Is My First Life”. There was just something about it, this dreamy, romantic, poetic quality that I just loved. I loved how the story flowed, that it was a quiet drama, and that it dealt with some very interesting topics in a thought-provoking and rather poetic manner.

How about you? What’s your most recent favorite? :smile:

1 Like

I am new here. Just decided to see if I could find out about buying any of the video series that I like. I’m particularly interested in buying the Descendents of the Sun and Encounter – have watched them several times and just would like to own them. Does anyone here have any information that might help me purchase them? Thank you for the help! I am really enjoying Viki a lot and finding more to watch than I have time for .

Lets see, I started getting into the dramas about 10 months ago… I have watched Hidden Love 18x, Put your head on my shoulder 10x, Amidst a Snowstorm of Love 6x… then I discovered Viki
Hello the sharpshooter currently rewatching for the 3rd time, My Little Happiness 4x.

I’m also watching You are my Secret and am giving my first historical a go- Love like the Galaxy

Because this is my first life is really good- I’ve watched that twice :rofl:

Well, you could try A-M-A-Z-O-N and also E-B-A-Y. (I had to put the spaces there or it would hide the information). I bought the soundtrack for Goblin from the first source. Good luck!

If you are new to dramas, I would like to respectfully recommend that you watch Goblin. It is a VERY popular fan favorite with Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, and Kim Go Eun. It has TONS of bromance which is quite entertaining. (Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook are good friends in real life). I believe that Viki is one of the few places where Goblin is available to watch. Enjoy!

Thanks,
I will definately have to check that out :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

1 Like