What's your fantasy drama recommendation

Do you have a drama that marked your memory?
I have the first two that I watched, which were:
Eternal Love and Ashes of Love.
The list just keeps growing, of course!
I’m currently watching Immortal Samsara and Love of the Fairy and the Devil, and I’m melting…
eternal
ashes-of-love

5 Likes

I am sorry, I am a bit puzzled reading your headline and your comment … Are you looking for a recommendation, or do you want to give one?

1 Like

Me, I want recommendations and I shared what I’ve seen. Thanks for always commenting…

1 Like

This one is great!
[Bride of the Water God | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark:

This one has some great cast. The music is also addicting!

This one is an older one but it is very good. They have a part 2 but I did not love it as much as this one.

This one I added to my binge-worthy collection. It took over and I only watched it for days.

Hope these help. You may have already known about them. If you need anymore recommendations let me know! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you looking for historical dramas? Or just any fantasy dramas?
If you’re just looking for historical dramas, feel free to ignore my suggestions. :slight_smile:

Goblin (aka - Guardian: The Lonely and Great God)

Hwayugi (aka - A Korean Odyssey)

Splash Splash Love

While You Were Sleeping

W - Two Worlds

Happiness and Master’s Sun are in the Fantasy section, and I love both of them, but they are also thriller(ish)

3 Likes

I will also recommend

but so many are not on Viki :frowning:

2 Likes

I recommend the Untamed, it is so good ! I am re-watching it even though I finished it less than a week ago. (cdrama) But if you want a drama with more fantasy, I recommend the Tale of the Nine Tails, it is one of my favorites (kdrama)
Link for the Untamed on Viki (free) : https://www.viki.com/tv/36657c-the-untamed
Link for Tale of the Nine Tails (Vikipass standard) : https://www.viki.com/tv/37373c-tale-of-the-nine-tailed

2 Likes

I fall in love with the trails, thanks! <3

@sweetybirdtoo, I’ve watched the Goblin, can’t stop watching until the last episode. I like period dramas, but I love fantasy ones. Thanks for the tips, I’m looking forward to seeing more!
@lunaskz I was curious, even I had already added it to my list of what I want to watch. Now with an indication, I will definitely check it out. Thanks!
@mas4, i have wetv too but the translations are not very good.

3 Likes

If I go by mood, this one was just so light even in its most dramatic moments.
It’s no longer here, but brought so much fun watching

Beautiful, disturbing, and yet I have not seen a drama like this, but hey, maybe because fantasy is not my favorite genre … Hope Viki can secure the 2nd season.

More dark but with a gripping story.

I really liked this one, even though one part of the story didn’t stand too many questions of the viewer and slowed the story down for some episodes … Still, the moments when the soul of the potential father-in-law jumped into the body of this guy who is the opposite of him were worth watching.

Forgot, honorably, mentioned … Some had their trouble with the end, but hey, depends on how far you absorbed the story or not …

6 Likes

You have shared two of my favorites.

I heartily recommend this Chinese historical drama.

2 Likes

Of course I have to make a plug for my current drama that is still on air. Season 2 just started. :grin:

Immortal Samsara

https://www.viki.com/tv/38723c-immortal-samsara
1 borderless-immortal14 Cheng-Yi-immortal Immortal11 Screenshot%202022-08-25%20202947 Immortal7 Screenshot%202022-08-17%20103332

4 Likes

:star2: These are some of my fantasy list of shows. :star2:

Gu Family Book

3 Likes

I’m getting there, haven’t watched all of them, yet. and somehow I missed another drama of Rain’s! so I got that one on my list, also some aren’t on Viki

OMG! look at the cast! wonder why I never watched it! first episode was awesome!!

2 Likes

Immortal smasara, second season?? oh dear I must catch up!!

loved ghost doctor!

2 Likes

Oh my heart! I’m loving this production, and I’m honored to be part of the Translation team.
Just wonderful <3

3 Likes

Enjoy! It’s fun, and entertaining a right mix of your type of humor too! :smile: It’s also a good rewatch show.

You can say that again! Screenshot_20220827-105010_Gallery

2 Likes

Wow! you really took it seriously! I’ll have to make an effort to watch it. Thanks! I liked a lot of recommendations here!

2 Likes

Oh no! Pick, and choose as you please, it’s worth it going down memory lane for me, and there’s still so much more! :laughing::smile::smile: I’d like to say I’ll stop there, but I’d be lying! Hey! As you’ll notice, others listed the same shows, in a thread like this, it’s bound to happen, so take it in stride. Have fun watching the ones you pick!

3 Likes

Here is one that I stumbled upon and am watching now. I am on episode 3. So far so good.
The title is Love and Redemption. It may only show the link.
https://www.viki.com/tv/36961c

5 Likes