What's your fantasy drama recommendation

I recommend the Untamed, it is so good ! I am re-watching it even though I finished it less than a week ago. (cdrama) But if you want a drama with more fantasy, I recommend the Tale of the Nine Tails, it is one of my favorites (kdrama)
Link for the Untamed on Viki (free) : https://www.viki.com/tv/36657c-the-untamed
Link for Tale of the Nine Tails (Vikipass standard) : https://www.viki.com/tv/37373c-tale-of-the-nine-tailed

2 Likes

I fall in love with the trails, thanks! <3

@sweetybirdtoo, I’ve watched the Goblin, can’t stop watching until the last episode. I like period dramas, but I love fantasy ones. Thanks for the tips, I’m looking forward to seeing more!
@lunaskz I was curious, even I had already added it to my list of what I want to watch. Now with an indication, I will definitely check it out. Thanks!
@mas4, i have wetv too but the translations are not very good.

3 Likes

If I go by mood, this one was just so light even in its most dramatic moments.
It’s no longer here, but brought so much fun watching

Beautiful, disturbing, and yet I have not seen a drama like this, but hey, maybe because fantasy is not my favorite genre … Hope Viki can secure the 2nd season.

More dark but with a gripping story.

I really liked this one, even though one part of the story didn’t stand too many questions of the viewer and slowed the story down for some episodes … Still, the moments when the soul of the potential father-in-law jumped into the body of this guy who is the opposite of him were worth watching.

Forgot, honorably, mentioned … Some had their trouble with the end, but hey, depends on how far you absorbed the story or not …

6 Likes

You have shared two of my favorites.

I heartily recommend this Chinese historical drama.

2 Likes

Of course I have to make a plug for my current drama that is still on air. Season 2 just started. :grin:

Immortal Samsara

https://www.viki.com/tv/38723c-immortal-samsara
1 borderless-immortal14 Cheng-Yi-immortal Immortal11 Screenshot%202022-08-25%20202947 Immortal7 Screenshot%202022-08-17%20103332

4 Likes

:star2: These are some of my fantasy list of shows. :star2:

Gu Family Book

3 Likes

I’m getting there, haven’t watched all of them, yet. and somehow I missed another drama of Rain’s! so I got that one on my list, also some aren’t on Viki

OMG! look at the cast! wonder why I never watched it! first episode was awesome!!

2 Likes

Immortal smasara, second season?? oh dear I must catch up!!

loved ghost doctor!

2 Likes

Oh my heart! I’m loving this production, and I’m honored to be part of the Translation team.
Just wonderful <3

3 Likes

Enjoy! It’s fun, and entertaining a right mix of your type of humor too! :smile: It’s also a good rewatch show.

You can say that again! Screenshot_20220827-105010_Gallery

2 Likes

Wow! you really took it seriously! I’ll have to make an effort to watch it. Thanks! I liked a lot of recommendations here!

2 Likes

Oh no! Pick, and choose as you please, it’s worth it going down memory lane for me, and there’s still so much more! :laughing::smile::smile: I’d like to say I’ll stop there, but I’d be lying! Hey! As you’ll notice, others listed the same shows, in a thread like this, it’s bound to happen, so take it in stride. Have fun watching the ones you pick!

3 Likes

Here is one that I stumbled upon and am watching now. I am on episode 3. So far so good.
The title is Love and Redemption. It may only show the link.
https://www.viki.com/tv/36961c

5 Likes

After all the comments I am going to need to watch Immortal Samsara!!!

4 Likes

That reminded me I forgot this one, has so many sweet moments too.

6 Likes

I’ve watched both, and they’re on my favorites list. Cheng Yi was perfect.
I really loved it! You will be addicted. He is also in Immortal Samsara.

3 Likes

It’s about time travel, I loved the ending. Watched by NTF. Thanks!

4 Likes

that one was so cute and funny! and loved it “Live up to your name”

2 Likes

I’m watching this one too. It’s so cute and the soundtrack is beautiful!

4 Likes