What's your time zone?

You must be wondering why I made this topic but I believe it will help us to try to make a timeline so we can chat at ease without interrupting anyone’s sleep or missing to talk with those we enjoy talking so much here at DISCUSSION.

I get embarrassed when I keep writing to someone and I find out it’s very late by them and I was imposing on them so I’m thinking that working out the time zone issue we can be around when is convenient for both parties. I came early today, (10:00 am by me), but will be going out later on.

My Time zone is EASTERN time U.S.A. Below you have the time converter. Isn’t it shocking it’s Sunday already in South Korea?

https://savvytime.com/converter/est-to-ist

4 Likes

You raised a very useful topic @angelight313_168 my time zone is IST India. It’s 8pm now!

https://savvytime.com/converter/est-to-ist

1 Like

Thank you!

Wow isn’t that amazing? Is nighttime by you, and my day is just starting (well 10:30 am/ 30 minutes ago when u posted) lol

1 Like

At the moment it is CEST however in autumn the time will be re-adjusted to CET, if you want to save trouble. Just look for the time in Berlin/Germany.
Now it is a few minutes after 5pm for me.
Guess I am in the middle LOL

2 Likes

Yes yes! :rofl: But we all are united by the viki time zone
Korean standard time is 3.5 hrs ahead of Indian standard time

Hahha yes !

2 Likes

I have to try to be here at my mornings bc no wonder when I came in my afternoon or evenings, I felt so alone in here.

2 Likes

Our thoughts are the same :rofl:
Some times I wake up very early morning (3 am) to see what’s happening on discussions. Many vikians on your time zone come online at night so my thoughts are the same :rofl::rofl:. And every time I do that I get scolding from my mom

3 Likes

My Time zone is CEST (Central European Summer Time). I live near Lutra :smiley:

4 Likes

But I think CEST and CET doesn’t have much difference is it ? @lutra ?

1 Like

Haha, one hour, only a sleep-deprived person knows the worth of one hour.

3 Likes

chrome
chrome
I said that based on this.

Yes every spring, it’s awful !

3 Likes

yes, Korea is 12 hours away from me, I am eastern time, USA

3 Likes

Yeah, right now in South Korea is Sunday 6:28 am (morning). So weird when you think about it.

1 Like

Why is spring awful? Less sleeping hours bc of hour change?

1 Like

It’s hard to sleep one night an hour less and get used to the new time. We should go to bed earlier because we get up earlier but it’s not easy. It’s even harder for the kids

2 Likes

Actually you get an hour more in Spring, and in Autumn you get it taken away, if you are sensitive to this you will be in trouble the whole time, as my biological clock is trying to adjust and when it finally does after months, then it’s all back again. A few days before the change I will change my times for going to bed and getting up little by little, sometimes my mind gets fooled but most of the time it does not work. I once wondered how I didn’t have any trouble in my childhood, just to find out that it all started when I was 9 or 10 years old.

4 Likes

It’s 11:24 pm EST - and I know that it’s 12:24 pm in KST - WHY do I know these things!!! hahahahaha!

I’m so addicted I do that too! hahahahaha! I was up until 2:30 am last night crying over DOOM
@angelight313_168 Right?! hahahaha!

2 Likes

There you see, I need to correct me, the clock will be put forward in Spring at night from 2am to 3am and yes, that robs a whole hour from you. @anne_21 you could have made me aware that while putting it in English with the back and forth I made a mistake, sorry!

1 Like

I didn’t notice it sorry. I didn’t read it carefully. I just saw who have the same problem than me.

2 Likes