When are the new dramas going to be on Viki?

just getting weiry of these older dramas, yes watching zombie detective and the tentailed fox, just weary, guess this virus is slowing those folks down too. sorry to sound so impatient

1 Like

Once the English team is ready (or once you graduated in Japanese :stuck_out_tongue: ) you can start watching:

And thereā€™s so much more coming or recently started. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donā€™t worry Im also trying to watch some new shows too but I am watching this show called Kill It. :slightly_smiling_face: Maybe that show might not make it weiry? I hope not lol.

1 Like

I loved kill it, donā€™t know how far you are but donā€™t get too uset at the ending, just wish they could have done something different! but did love the story though!! and I hope I didnā€™t mess it up for you

and you said noble boys? I will check that one out yeah I know there are some on that are new, well what can I say zombie detective and the 9 talied fox ok ok, you got me, but theres got to be more than these

1 Like

Penthouse, Kairos, and Phoenix 2020 are all starting on 10/26.

2 Likes

Iā€™m patiently waiting for this one to get a Channel Manager :grin: I loved the Zac Efron/Matthew Perry movie and I canā€™t wait to see this remake!

PS: do you wanna rewatch some of your old favourites while waiting?? Itā€™s really fun to go back to some of them :relaxed: also if youā€™re interested in thrillers, Search is ongoing!!! :grin::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I read some good things about 18 Again so Iā€™ve been checking but still no CM. All of a sudden we have a bunch of new ones coming. I am not sure if we have enough Ko-Eng subbers though.

1 Like

Oh well, I donā€™t really mind waitingā€¦Itā€™s also fun to build anticipation, and I know how hard all you amazing people are working behind the scenes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thought of watching Searchā€¦?
Or re-watching Laughter at Waikiki?

2 Likes

Donā€™t ask. After reading your post I went to check this drama outā€¦

Itā€™s the remake of 17 Again! I was sooo hyped :laughing: but then I saw that ā€œThis show is not available in your region.ā€ sign.
I got so frustrated after that.:weary:

Iā€™ve been waiting for Park Hyung Sikā€™s, Juror 8 for the past 4 months (at least, 'cause I forgot the count) but it still isnā€™t up!:rage:

Let alone this dramaā€¦ I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be able to watch this on viki and maybe Iā€™ll have to go to dramacool or other such website for thisā€¦:sob:

2 Likes

I see that there are many movies that are in coming soon category, they are decades old and are there since an era. I eagerly want to watch this.

I never watch shows that are on-air but made an exception this time with Tale of The Nine Tailed although I am sorry to say this but the drama sometimes goes overboard in making gross scenes.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry: 101 people have already applied to be CM!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed that too. Maybe theyā€™re just new to Viki? In any case, theyā€™re new to me, lol.
And that one is on my list too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok found some new ones, a couple of the movies looked interesting, so i will check them out too

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so sad!! for me it just shows the ā€˜this channel is looking for a channel managerā€™ sign so I can still hope! :sweat_smile:
I was also so extremely excite when I realized its the remake!!!

@mirjam_465, 101 have applied to be the CM for 18 Again?! Is this normal for all dramas or is this one particularly popular?

2 Likes

Yes, you can see it when you click on the ā€œbecome a CM-linkā€ (you can look without actually applying, donā€™t worry). By now itā€™s 102.
It seems quite high, but I guess it also depends on how long a show has been ā€œpendingā€.

3 Likes

Thank you! I donā€™t ever want to become a CM or TE. I was the TE for an older movie but only because it already came with hard sub so I was editing the hard sub not another translatorā€™s work. This is a volunteer work and I donā€™t want to overly stress myself out by correcting or taking responsibility for other peopleā€™s work.

2 Likes

Oh no you didnā€™t ruin it for me but thanks for the warning iā€™ll try not to get too upset over the ending :sweat_smile: lol

2 Likes

and let me know what you think too. about all of it to the ending.