Where is the Coming Soon Page?

Since last night the Coming Soon page is no longer available and the error shows up.

Is there a bug again or has Viki removed this page and we now have to look elsewhere?

@brendas

5 Likes

But you have to scroll down a bit.

1 Like

where is this? @maria_lavendula_77

i am not finding this. I looked at categories but it´s not showing me this.
do you have a link?

2 Likes

The screenshots @maria_lavendula_77 shared here are from the app, not Viki website. The coming soon you can’t access anymore is the old one, I also have this issue, but I guess they decided to remove the access to it since it’s the old one, now we can’t see all of the dramas/movies coming soon with the new coming soon…

2 Likes

ah okay.
i was just really confused because it went on until late at night and then woops error.

and right, with the new categorie i also see just 4 new things coming up

This is how it looks on my laptop. I just realised that its the front page and not the page you are talking about.

2 Likes

found this, but then again it shows what i already had found and it only shows 4 shows

2 Likes

Yes, with the new coming soon, we can only see a few of the coming soon channels. With the old one we could see all of them, if I remember well there was more than 6-8 pages yesterday when I looked at it, but now it’s not accessible anymore.

6 Likes

Same for me.

5 Likes

Try this and see if it works for you. Make sure to select Coming Soon in “Schedules” option.

6 Likes

Only the first page works for me with your link @aznative but at least it works

3 Likes

Same for me

2 Likes

Sorry, I should have mentioned only the first page works.

1 Like

Wow, another great improvement from Viki to us! Great!

1 Like

It’s okay, it’s still more than just 4-5 channels showing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can get to page 2 if you add “&page=2” at the end of the URL
For example:

And then change the ‘2’ to a ‘3’ to get to page 3

8 Likes

Indeed, thank you.
It would be better to have a good coming soon section in which we can see all coming soon channels without having to change URL to see everything instead, but still…

7 Likes

Definitely! I miss the TV guide as well… :pensive:

8 Likes

It’s OK for me

1 Like

It’s back for me and some… but TV Guide not working for me yet…

1 Like