Where is the Coming Soon Page?

Same for me

2 Likes

Sorry, I should have mentioned only the first page works.

1 Like

Wow, another great improvement from Viki to us! Great!

1 Like

It’s okay, it’s still more than just 4-5 channels showing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can get to page 2 if you add “&page=2” at the end of the URL
For example:

And then change the ‘2’ to a ‘3’ to get to page 3

8 Likes

Indeed, thank you.
It would be better to have a good coming soon section in which we can see all coming soon channels without having to change URL to see everything instead, but still…

7 Likes

Definitely! I miss the TV guide as well… :pensive:

8 Likes

It’s OK for me

1 Like

It’s back for me and some… but TV Guide not working for me yet…

1 Like

for me not. still the same… i must ad the numbers in the link to get to another page

2 Likes

The old link looks only like this, not like before… yes the link that Mirjam posted with the number on Viki Bug works… so weird… these bugs…

It works like I said. I have to change the number at the end of the link like @kristelrose wrote.
If I want to go from page 1 to 2 it still doesn’t work.

2 Likes

I posted the issue in Community Forum in Help Center, they opened a ticket for me and after responding closed it.

They did not respond to Coming Soon page but said that Viki decided to “sunset” the TV Guide link/page.

I’m surprised it wasn’t answered in the community post since there was another post but decided to answer privately when it concerns the entire community.

Now what, the New on Viki isn’t also accurate… where to find only On Air page… that was also discontinued… I’m flabbergasted that Viki didn’t post this in those monthly updates on Discussions.

5 Likes

what I also miss is the mail icon next to our rofilpic

this just pops up when you klick on community

3 Likes

But you’ll find it in those other white pages, 1 with Dashboard and with your about profile it’s there.
Btw…about Coming Page:

Omg, you saved my life! I worried I might never find this page after they changed some things on the website

3 Likes

In fact, they didn’t tell us, but now they have disabled the option to see the entire page so we can use the Project finder more! In the “Channel manager” tab you can see all the coming soon! Basically now I, see the projects there, since the page is down!

3 Likes

The problem is that if the channel has CM you don’t see it anymore in the project finder. It is good for new channels only, but if a channel gets CM quickly and you miss it, you even won’t know that the channel exists.

1 Like

Yes, when a CM comes out, the project goes to the Subtitle tab! As I’m following along, it’s easy to find the projects that come out in CM, they’re the first ones in the subtitle tab! This makes it a lot easier for me, as I don’t think the full Coming Soon page will ever come back!

PS: If come back, great!:smiling_face:

1 Like

You can access like this

It is not the best way, but it is what we got.

5 Likes