Where is the TV Guide?

I want to know where does the TV Guide we had previous has gone!
I was trying to go take a look to know the schedule for some series but couldn’t found it!

2 Likes

Since Viki started to make some changes in appearance, TV Guide seems no longer connected to the main page at least I didn’t find the right way either however.
After typing “Rakuten Viki TV Guide” into a search machine here it is:
https://www.viki.com/tv-guide

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @lutra. I was looking for the TV Guide too.

3 Likes

It’s there but hard to find. I finally copied a direct link and added it to my bookmarks so I could get there easily. This does need to get fixed.

4 Likes

Good idea.

1 Like

Well, I tried many windows to find it… unless I use your link I can’t find it on Viki page. I hope this is a bug, otherwise this decision is a totally a fail.

@camiille can you perhaps tell us where TV Guide has been now placed, much appreciated :bouquet:

5 Likes

tv-guide

Hopefully this will help for now until it gets fixed.

2 Likes

Hey @bjohnsonwong tx for the link, but I had the link from lutra.
I just wanted to know where you found it withi Viki website… I guess it’s really not accessible yet…

2 Likes

Hi all,

Thanks for writing in! Our team is checking in on more info about the change to the TV Guide link. For now, please use the direct link, https://www.viki.com/tv-guide. Aiming to get back to you all with updates tomorrow.

Best,
Camille

2 Likes

@vikicommunity
Thanks so much for the link, I was really ‘lost’ without it.

I’m sorry it’s a bit off-topic, but Viki’s Title Request Form is not available.
“Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.”
So many volunteers use this link on channels for fans to request a drama in their region.
https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/z1ovcsxe011lqq2/

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience! We received confirmation that the TV Guide dropdown link was removed. We actually would like to hear from all of you how you use the TV Guide, as this will be very helpful for us to present back as feedback for its use. Please provide any feedback in regards to that here:

https://discussions.viki.com/t/viki-community-team-october-updates/25717/2

More info more about this change, the new title request form, and additional updates are in that post as well.

Best,
Viki Community Team

2 Likes

The currently erronous TV Guide link isn’t working at least in European countries since yesterday.

I use the TV Guide to see which day what show or drama is running and if the episodes are released and/or subtitled.

How am I otherwise supposed to know it?? The On air link isn’t also available…

Technical issue to view also the Coming Soon page is also present as the list isn’t complete.

See:

Thanks for feedback @vikicommunity

1 Like
2 Likes

The TV Guide has gone missing this week. When will it be back

2 Likes

There is no coming back… it has been closed… :frowning:

1 Like

It was so helpful.

2 Likes

Another way to get notifications, if you have the Viki App it will pop up. Some Coming Soon have an option of add it to your Watchlist and or that Bell icon to get subscribed… Viki is making it too confusing. And here what Viki wrote, perhaps they will fix the follow button on a old Coming Soon link. To go to next page just change the number in link from 1 to 2 etc…

"It appears that some channels may not have the Follow feature available due to various reasons, such as the absence of a manager.

Regarding to the Coming Soon link, we understand that the recent modifications to the Coming Soon link have limited the number of shows displayed, making it difficult to access the Follow or Unfollow options and receive notifications as before. Rest assured, we’re actively reviewing this feedback and exploring solutions to enhance the user experience on the Coming Soon page.

Additionally, we acknowledge the issue with the Follow option not being selectable on certain pages, and we are working to address this issue promptly".

3 Likes