Which country you want to visit? why?

hello everyone I would like to visit korea to meet nice guys :wink: and have fun over there so what’s about you… :smile:

1 Like

I would like visit Japan :grin: Why I think an interesting and beautiful country. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello!!
I guess mmm okay I have a list. First a uk tour through its castles. Then Taiwan marvelous taiwan!!! and India I´d like to make a special tour around india just india to get to know it like my hand hahahaha exagerating lol.
Closer home i´d like to go to CHile it has the best sismic engineering so cool!

2 Likes

wow!!! you have a long list i wish you make it all come a true :slight_smile:

1 Like

Being I am a history buff/ genealogist, I wouid like to visit all countries for enjoyment, research, and meet the people. first on the list would be the asian countries, y’know I really never learned about them when I was in school, then the list goes on.

2 Likes

@nana_nona1234_180,
Hello all the way from August 2016! :joy:
Nice topic! :blush: I just found it!

• Visiting Korea:kr: is still a desire of mine, I’ve had this desire since favorable discovering all things K back in circa 2010ish, yup! :joy:
    Thinking back, my initial awareness of Korea:kr: was in circa 1993 - 1994! I learned they had something called Kimchee which they buried in the ground to age. I also heard about their unique burial mounds, which we often see in historical, or period dramas, movies, and shows. I also heard about their exceptional room service, and was told it was the best!
  • Mongolia, :mongolia: and the grasslands!
  • The plains of China! :cn: btw I just won a puzzle prize from my wordtrip.
    Screenshot_20220412-132108_Word%20Trip
  • Taiwan :taiwan:
  • Thailand :thailand:
  • There are other countries throughout the continent of Asia I’d like to visit, still deciding. :blush:
  • I’d like to visit some of the countries on the continent of Africa, but I have yet to decide. :blush:
  • There are lots of countries on the rest of the earth’s continents, but I have yet to decide! :blush:
1 Like

one thing I would like to know , why is it called the forbidden city?

yes Korea, china, viet nam, england, scotland, ireland, wales, australia, atlantis, lemuria, oooppps my frustrated writer kicked in, (hehehehehe), gotta say the usa, havent been to a lot of places as of yet, and everything in between

1 Like

I met someone who did a world tour. They’re featured in the google link in this post. They already did countries on the continents of Asia, and Europe, and made it to North, Central, and later South America. This was :face_with_hand_over_mouth: circa 2019.

1 Like