Which Is Better

LIE TO ME!!! i loved heirs but i will always love these kinds of classics more because they are soo great especially the chemistry!

@SleepyCarol def. recomend lie to me. its one of the bests at the tip-ody tops of my favorites drama list. and so funny!!!

btw i love this game and questions.

Playful Kiss

or Heartstrings??

1 Like

ohh this is hard I truly like both of them but I going to go with playful kiss because I like the actor better but i wish I can say both

1 Like

nope I changed my mind heartstring

1 Like

HHAHAHA! i thought its hard too but i do like heartstrings better xD yes, they are both really goood. i love both actors !!

That Winter The Wind Blows. More mature!

1 Like

how old are most of you people on viki if you mind sharing

1 Like

this is so hard… omg… i love park shin hye nd her acting Nd Jong Yong Hwa but i also fell in love with Kim Hyun joong first Ndd i love the chemistry between them 2… I would go with playful kiss… im sorry heartstrings Fan… im also one of the fans… Jong Yong hwa is the reason why im watching Marry him If you dare… Im sorry …

Who Are You

The Master Sun

2 Likes

14… I might not be the youngest but im just into kdrama… i started watching them when i was 12… 2 years ago

the master sun I didn’t even have to think about that one

1 Like

thank you someone the same age as me I thought people where like 20 or something

1 Like

Haha… No… I wish i was 20… i dont want any one bothering me when im watching my favorite actor

1 Like

i HATE that and my sister be like you and these Chinese people and I get mad and say they are Korean not Chinese do they look Chinese to you when she says yes I go off the deep end

2 Likes

OMG!! Thats so like me… OMG!!! My bestfriend is always saying CHINES!!! and it always pisses me off… i sang for him once Ndd shit … he was like Thts nice, but how did u learn chines fast… i just hung up on him… it gets me mad

1 Like

well, im gonna be 20 xP but most people here are way older, like 30’s, late 20’s, some are 16, 17, 12!

its cool that we can all come together to talk about dramas : )

1 Like

@TheKeyToMyLocket @april_selmon THANK YOUU!!! not that there’s anything wrong with the chinese, but get your facts straight people!!! theyre NOT chinese THEYRE KOREAN!!! lololol

some of my fam and friends say that too “oh look, she’s listening/watching the chinese stuff.” im just like -_______- cuz no matter how much i say it they will STILL say theyre chinese. hahaha

2 Likes

LOL… So True

1 Like

Bridal mask

City Hunter

I would say Bridal mask because is more intense and the characters - more complex and engaging. Also the chemistry between the actors is better than in City Hunter.

@april_selmon : before watching Korean dramas, all Asians looked the same for me, I regarded them like a compact mass, I could not distinguish the nations for me all were Chinese. After I start watching dramas on Viki I see there are differences between them, now I’m able to recognize a Chinese, a Korean or a Japanese person and not just regard him as  an  “Asian”.

I guess for an Asian is more easy to tell Asians apart than white people from different nationalities and for an European it’s vice-versa. I can distinguish the Slavs I can tell if it’s a Russian, Polish or Serb, but a Chinese I doubt he can , he would say they look the same. After watching C, J, K-dramas I can say that it’s even more easy to tell asian/mongoloid apart than white/caucasian people.

1 Like

My Love From Another Star

vs.

Queen In Hyun’s Man

OHHHH>… thats HARD!!! Both