Which Japanese dramas/movies do you really want to watch on Viki? šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ šŸÆ

Todome no Kiss. I really love this show.

Just something current. Lol. Itā€™s been so long since Iā€™ve had access to Doramas that I donā€™t know whatā€™s out on the market anymore.

1 Like

Iā€™d really like to rewatch some classics, like ā€œnobuta wo produseā€ ā€œstand Upā€ ā€œgokusenā€ series ā€œHana yori Dangoā€ ā€œgolden Bowlā€ ā€œIWGPā€ ā€œStrawberry on the shortcakeā€ ā€œakihabara@deepā€ā€¦

with new things itĀ“s like stained_rose put itā€¦it has bee so long in had acess, iĀ“ve no idea what is on.

1 Like

the ones that havenā€™t been shown, that detective oh yeah! Detective Dee and the other ones , so many I would love to see, I couldnā€™t tell you the titles, but I have seen on other links,

which Iā€™d love Viki to get licenses for, the detective ones, mysteries, sci fi ones, the whole bunch, the new ones and the older ones

so sorry! I think Detective Dee is chinese?

2 Likes

I would really like to see 99.9 Criminal Lawyer here

2 Likes

I would love, love to see again here at Rviki, is a Japanese short drama that I did spanish subs and edited the english subs when it was a little off (i guess they used a translator sometimes).

Anyway, it was about an almost 30 year old housewife, with a cheating husband and 2 gorgeous intelligent kids. The little girl was amazingly intelligent, the way she talked to her mommy and console her.

I remember she wanted to be a model and terrible things happens to her along the way but in the end she triumphs and become a role model for womenā€¦

The only thing I remember about the title right now is Colour de rose. Iā€™ve tried to find it elsewhere with no luck. It was inspirational and I loved the ending more than anything. I always thought it would have a second part but sadly it never happened (as far as I know).

1 Like

interested films, on weekend i definitely download this, thanks

I love Japanese dramas/movies and I am constantly looking for new ones. For people new to watching these here are some of my favorites I have found.

Last Cinderella
Love for Beginners
Ookami Shoujo To Kuro Ouji
My Teacher
The Assassinā€™s Blade. (this is really sad)

I am interested in watching any that are put on this site. I love mainly romance/comedies. So any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Oh, I didnā€™t post here before? How could this happen?

I think I would want to watch 5 Ji Kara 9 Ji, I donā€™t know how it is but still.
One I have seen, several times probably my first real J-Drama love is Pride, so even it is a bit aged now. This one is still present in my mind.

Rich Man Poor Woman ā€¦ Japanese version is better, if I may say so.

I still think there are many more, but will leave it at 3.

1 Like

Hello all! I would love to suggest J-dramas for Viki to license. Here are a select few of my old favorites that Iā€™d love to recommend and watch with you on Viki. I listed in (sorta) alphabetical order and tried to stop before including too many. (>_<) I do have more suggestions if you need them! Thanks for considering. sheishun

1. Ataru
  2. At Home Dad
  3. Densha Otoko
  4. Egao no Hosoku
  5. Engine
  6. Gokusen (all of ā€˜em!)
  7. Haikei, Chichiue-sama
  8. Haken no Hinkaku
  9. Hero
  10. Hotaru no Hikari
  11. Ikebukuro West Gate Park
  12. Kizarazu Cats Eye
  13. Kekkon Dekinai Otoko
  14. Keizoku 2 Spec
  15. Long Love Letter
  16. Lunch Queen
  17. Last Friends
  18. Lost:Time:Life
  19. Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi
  20. Osozaki no Himawari
  21. Tiger & Dragon
  22. Utahime
  23. Water Boys
  24. Yasashii Jikan
5 Likes

I really wish we had here at RAKUTENVIKI the japanese dramas; MY HUSBAND WONā€™T FIT (adult theme) and GREEN DOOR really, really good.

Nagareboshi 2010
Mukodono 2013
Hanayome wa Yakudoshi
Seigi No Mikata
Nodame Cantabile
Iguana No Musume
Hana Kimi

2 Likes

i watched iguana no musume a long time ago, (2008 i think??) and the whole time i could not decide if i loved it, or disliked it. It is so ā€¦ different. But i watched the whole drama with very much anticipation. Iā€™d really like to rewatch it, to see if it still has the same confusing impact on me.

I finished watching that japanese detective, hae almost acted like shurlock, criminologist etc. sorry. but this was funny entertaining too and also good mysteries.

I would love for everyone to enjoy watching here the Japanese movie: HITOKOWA- Thee killing hours. They are short horror stories.

Also a documentary about homeless people. in Japan. You{ll be amazed how they always overcome any hardships in their life.

A home with a view from Hong Kong is funny and many more things all in one. A must see!

I loved the film so much that i have bought the whole series (3 CDā€™s) :heart_eyes:

Drama: Holy Battle in Couleur de Rose -the future is in our hands-
Romaji: Barairo no Seisen
Japanese: ćƒćƒ©č‰²ć®č–ęˆ¦
Director: Manabu Aso, Naomi Kinoshita
Writer: Yukari Koyama (manga), Shizuka Ouki
Network: TV Asahi
Episodes: 6
Release Date: September 4 - October 9, 2011

Yes, it used to be here, but now only the episode pages are left (with no actual videos), not the main page.
https://www.viki.com/videos/225559v-holy-battle-in-couleur-de-rose-the-future-is-in-our-hands-episode-1?locale=en

http://asianwiki.com/Holy_Battle_in_Couleur_de_Rose_-the_future_is_in_our_hands-_(Barairo_no_Seisen)

Yeah, after a bit of searching, I found it. On a site I cannot mention here.
Look for ā€œHoly Battle in Couleur de Rose - The Future Is ā€¦ā€ and you will eventually find it. All six episodes, fully subbed in English.

1 Like

@irmar

Thanks a lot. Iā€™m going to fill out the request form to see if we can have it here at viki again, and hopefully done with a better translation. Iā€™m checking to see if I can find it to watch it again. If I canā€™t find it, Iā€™ll PM you bc I really would love to see this drama again.

Got to watch the drama again. Thank you, irmar.

1 Like

Yes!

I really want to see Hana Yori Dango, Hana Kimi, Gokusen, and all the oldies!

a few months ago on an unnamed link I watched a young detective and his side kick, good mystery, this was not an aneme. the guy acted like a sherlock holmes, another was about a guy with a red eye, think he had powers, and this one was an aneme
another one was a psychic that teamed with a detctive, what about young sherlock, cant find it anywhere! course dont have titles. oh! and one I thought was interesting, beautiful bones.