Which K-drama 2015 you are looking forward to watch?

I know there are bunch of kdrama coming up on 2015 but which drama you want to watch the most??

Actually I donā€™t know which Dramas are coming up, but I really really want to watch Hyde, Jekyll and I, because I missed Hyun Bins acting xD :heart_eyes:

There is also Bad Guys in which Park Hae Jin will be a serial killer :scream: Iā€™m really happy to see him again, because I loved his acting in Doctor Stranger :heart_eyes:

Yeah, I donā€™t know what is coming out this year. I still have so many to catch up on from years ago. I have to finish Marry Him if You Dare, Birth of a Beauty, Three Musketeers(if it comes to Viki), and I may try I Hear Your Voice or City Hunter. Obviously, if Lee Dong Wook or any of my favs are cast in something new this year, I will drop and watch those but as far as I know he hasnā€™t been cast and Yonghwa is doing music.

I Hear Your Voice and City Hunter are both really recommended :slight_smile: Two of my favorite dramas (well of course thatā€™s just my opinion but stillā€¦ a lot of people liked these dramas ^^).

As for 2015 dramasā€¦

• The remaining episodes of Healer
  • Kill Me, Heal Me (only 2 eps broadcasted so far)
  • Hyde, Jekyll, Me
  • Might check out Ho-gooā€™s Love
  • Blood
  • Spy

Wellā€¦ Iā€™ll see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hyde, Jekyll and I !!! Hyun biiiiiiiiinnnnn <333 xD missed him so much.
also want to see the drama that yoo sueng ho is going to come out with (if im not mistaken, i thought i heard he was coming out with somethingā€¦)

I thought it was a movieā€¦

@eurasia I have seen 2 episodes of I Hear Your Voice so far and I am impressed. Eventually, I will see City Hunter too. I saw a blurb for Spy and thought it looked interesting but it may be a while before I see it. :smile:

@b2utybubbles I am so excited that Yoo Seung Ho will be back. Like @eurasia said, I thought I read somewhere that he wanted to do more movies. I still hope he does a drama and is the lead. I am just happy he is acting again. :grinning:

1 Like

Nice ^^ It stays good (well againā€¦ my opinion XD)

Iā€™m waiting until Spy has more episodesā€¦

I checked, yeah, heā€™s going to do a movie called Joseon Magician.

@eurasia ahhh so i seeā€¦ its a movie.will have to look out for it then. ^ ^well, @supernatural10_573 im excited too and i hope he does a drama this year and a really good one! im missing him :))) and what tottally love it if he was lead in a great drama, he deserves more recognition. im happy too. x)

Iā€™m looking forward to Maids (the rest of it hopefully), Unkind Women, Ho Gooā€™s Love and Heard it Through The Grapevine. My mini-hobby is looking up info on dramas before they air.

I would love to watch Maids (ķ•˜ė…€ė“¤ / Hanyeodeul) when it restarts at the end of this month. I watched episode 1 and was immediately hooked. The fire was such a tragedy I feel really bad for the actors and also the crew, but Iā€™m so glad they are going to re edit episode 1 and start again.

1 Like

Iā€™m really looking foward to Hyde, Jekyll, Me!! I love the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde book, read it many timesā€¦ I havenā€™t watched the premier, but Iā€™ll get started on it soon.

Also, I really want to watch ā€œFamily is Comingā€. This drama stars an actor that I admire very much, Jin Yi Han. I think heā€™s not very famous (because everyone only talks about Lee Min Ho, argh Ā¬Ā¬), but I really enjoy his work! Iā€™ve been looking foward to this drama for a while now, because Yi Han started sharing stuff about it on his instagram account long before the drama was announced to public. Now that I finally saw it at the homepage of Viki Iā€™m really anxious to start watching it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like