Which K-Drama Lines That Are impossible to forget?

There are so many lines that always we remember :thinking: right ? You can tell your favourite :heart_eyes:iconic words here :smile:
some lines can touch our deep heart :heart: and we never forget about that.:hugs:

My unfrogettable lines are :point_down::point_down::point_down:

1.gwenchana gwenchana [waikiki 1]
2. Youā€™re my person. You belong to me [Scarlet Heart]
3. Do you like Messi?[ [Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo]
4. Should I apologizeā€¦ or should I confess to you?[ Descendants of the Sun]
5. If youā€™re handsome, youā€™re my oppa [ Kill Me Heal Me]
etc
Reply your favourite iconic, unforgettable lines :wink:

7 Likes

a wAe! what did I do?! I want to do shopping only! A WAE! WAe! (Cheese in the Trap) :rofl:

2 Likes

Wae geurae, Maximus? :joy:

2 Likes

:neutral_face:ā€œI donā€™t even understand what part I donā€™t know!ā€ :expressionless:Dumb Kotoko trying to learn hard maths in Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo (J-Drama)
Memorable because Iā€™ve stolen that line and applied it to myself in real life a few times! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

ā€œSu-WEG!ā€ - Weightlifting Fairy :joy:
ā€œItā€™s Fridayā€ - Dr. Romanticā€¦reminded me that when I get into the medical field, Fridays arenā€™t weekend-stay-up-late-and-party days, theyā€™re spent treating those who weekend-stayed-up-late-and-partied :flushed:

1 Like

Going to Google Play Store. - Goblin

ė…øķŠøģ¹˜ - Mr. Queen.

2 Likes

ā€œA Relationship Is Planting Roots in Someoneā€™s Heartā€ :purple_heart:
"You Brought the Sunshine Back Into the Remainder of My Life":purple_heart:
I am Not a Robot I just finished it!

5 Likes

Ƈok gĆ¼zel bir diziydi severek izledim

1 Like

I didnā€™t watch this drama but I saw this scene on youtube and Iā€™m like XDDDDDD

1 Like
  • No but yesā€¦ exactly

• DiSgUsTiNg

• Veronica Park/Veronica Fak iyeao

• OpPa

• Stupid

2 Likes

Oh boy, ā€œVanGAvayo, VerrRRRonica PARK iyeyoā€ is one of tHE most iconic lines ever :heart_eyes:
also, ā€œAWWWWsumā€ :joy:

4 Likes

ā€œDid you ask me to forget you? Did you hope I would forget you? Iā€™m sorry. I tried to forget you, but I couldnā€™t.ā€ - Yeo Jin Gooā€˜s character (the teenaged version of [Kim Soo Hyun]ā€˜s role King Lee Hwon) from ā€œThe Moon Embracing the Sun.ā€

2 Likes

ugh disgursting shat

2 Likes

If it wasnā€™t for you, why would I come to this Beijing? - Le Coup de Fourdre

ā€œDo you know what it means to be a good parent? Itā€™s staying healthy for a long time. They shouldnā€™t endure pain to save money for their children. They should take care of themselves.ā€
ā€“ Hometown Cha Cha Cha

I loved that line.

3 Likes

This line [QUOTE] left a big impression on me when I saw it in a Korean drama titled [I CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE] If you havenā€™t seen this drama I suggest you check it out. Worth watching.

3 Likes

This is rather funny but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever forget it

ā€œI have no money or ambition, and my brain is rather ordinary. Guess Iā€™ll never get my CEO ML.ā€

3 Likes

ā€œDonā€™t look for death. Death will find you.ā€

This Line made a big impression on me bc it sounds like the Spanish saying; (line) about death and our own destinyā€¦

CUANDO NO TE TOCA: AUNQUE TE PONGAS
CUANDO TE TOCA: AUNQUE TE ESCONDAS.

CUANDO TE TOCA/WHEN YOUR TIME IS UP
In the case of 49-year-old Diana Durre, who happened to pass away while answering the call of the border, she wasnā€™t even eating there when it happened, which somehow makes it even worse.
**The Chambers, Nebraska, woman was meeting a couple from neighboring Wyoming at the fast food chain to sell them a dog when an unthinkable accident occurred. While waiting under a massive 65-foot sign ā€“ the kind you can see from far out on the highway ā€“ the huge structure suddenly toppled, landing square on the cab of Durreā€™s pick-up truck. The crushing impact killed Durre at the scene.

1 Like

ā€œIā€™m always very forgiving to unintelligent people.ā€ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Eternal Love / Ten Miles of Peach blossoms

Wow, thatā€™s such a burn :rofl:

3 Likes

I just love this quote they used a while back in a k-drama. Too bad Iā€™m bad with Asian dramas/movies/titles.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the (only) one getting burned.ā€˜ā€™ -Buddha

PS. If anyone remembers please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Another one I love and I found it!

Translations sometimes can make a message/quote more difficult to understand (for some) bc the last line: [You wonā€™t lose somethingā€¦
If you donā€™t have it in the first place]

I would have rather see in there; You canā€™t lose, what you never had in the first place.

3 Likes