Which korean actors/actresses are u dying for to be lead in a rom com?

there are so manyy korean actors that should be lead again in another romanctic comedy,or some that have just not made the spotlight yet (kdrama wise).who are u dying for to be a lead again in a romantic comedy? THEY COULD BE SINGERS OR ACTORS.
these are the ones i want and u can comment if u want these aswell:

• YONGHWA!!! ive been dying for him to be lead again ever since “heartstrings”, though “marry him if you dare” didnt give any justice to him ;(
  • LEE DONG GUN!! sooo depressed after the ending of marry him if u dare, i want him in another one where HE ACTUALLY GETS THE GIRL AND WE SEE IT AT THE END.
  • KIKWANG from b2st/beast!!! my number 1 bias and i really hope they put him in a REAL FULL LENGTH DRAMA
  • GONG YOO
  • YOO SEUNG HO
  • LEE JONG SUK - that boy needs to be in something xD luv him although i know he has a movie i want him in another drama
  • KIM HYUN JOONG
  • MINHO(from shinee)
  • DONGWOON(from beast)
  • LEE JOON of mblaq xD
  • ZO IN SUNG
  • KANG HA NUEL

girls:

• LEE BO YOUNG
  • YOON EUN HYE(that girl is just AWESOMENESS)
  • BAE SUZY
  • SULI from fx
  • LEE MIN JUNG
  • KIM TAE HEE
1 Like

I thought you would mention Kim Woo BIn haha but I agree especially with yonghwa and Lee Jong Suk ahhhhh I miss him so much …

1 Like

GAAHH! i was gonna mention him,but i thought that i put too many up there and it would seem greedy lol

hahahaha not at all

1 Like

1 Like

Kim Bum definitely deserves a main role in a drama totally agree !!

1 Like

yes i agree with you kim bum deserve a main role but for me lee seung gi is the best i love this actor

1 Like

hmmmm. this couple would be interesting to see!
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/13/ha-ji-won-wants-to-work-with-gong-yoo-in-next-project/