Who has authority to delete comments? Can I find a reason why?

HA HA The help people on Viki kept saying that I could do a review right, if I did this and that. Tried it all never worked. Well, I couldn’t and today I came on and out of curiousity tried and it WORKED for about 4 reviews and then I couldn’t do it again. Now I can’t even do stars. It’s amazing to me how things are run on here.

They are SEVERELY understaffed, which is very weird, given that Rakuten is a huge company.

1 Like

I,ve given up trying to understand by WHOM and WHY comments, reviews are blocked. I have never used offensive language, and all of my comments have illustrated my appreciation of the content and in support of the amazing volunteer subbers and moderators - yet someone decided that I was toxic. AI triggered when I write ‘subtitles’ ? I pay my premium subscription and for the most part no longer participate in the community forum - I don’t think Rakuten cares either way. They get their money.

Yes, that indeed is a trigger word. Because of all the sub whiners. They don’t have the time and the staff to review every single comment on every single show, so they just blanket block that word. Of course it will also block some positive comments, but those are few and far between. I’m sorry that yours had that fate! You can use some other expression like “good work”, “fine work” etc. and we will understand, and will appreciate :smile:

2 Likes