Who Has The Cutest Smile? ( Actors & Actresses )

LOl!! Lee min ho banana Dance

1 Like

Girlsā€¦ Donā€™t forget this beautiful manā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I donā€™t Hate, I Love His Smile

LOL heā€™s so cute xD

1 Like

2 Likes

awwwwwwwwiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee xD this manā€™s smile is so humbling and cute

1 Like

I find so many to have cute smiles but there are only 3 smiles that warm my heart and sets my heart a flutter

Kim Hyun Joong ~ Calendar Pic

I am currently taking donations for the purchase of this Calendar :wink:

Lee Sang Yoon ~ Dimple

Something about that dimple drives me crazy

Haruma Miura~ smile

The only one that could stand the chance of replacing Kim Hyun Joongā€¦ oh waitā€¦ he is Japaneseā€¦ okayā€¦ nvmā€¦lol

I will throw in a female that I think is just adorable

IU is just adorable

1 Like

Song Joong Ki Nd Park Shin Hye

What r u guys saying to this smile ?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_aSjPmO2Qa8E/TR1rXIr4nYI/AAAAAAAABsw/TMqfVjrYPqk/s1600/KiKwang%252820%2529.pngh

1 Like

I think we should ask who hasnā€™t a cute smile lol

I love all the actors and their smiles here T-T

1 Like

i would say: ahemā€¦ prepares self AHHHHHHHHHH FKSJAFBSFKUSFNGSFBDFHSFBDKFFBFHS!!!

2 Likes

Um, what does it mean when you put a bunch of random letters together like that? Is that ā€œfangirling?ā€

Yes exactly. Especially when you write with big random letters like " HAUAKQLQBSJWKW" shows that you r fangirling very much. Also the length is very important. The longer the more are you fangirling. Sometimes there is a dies at the end. Thatā€™s the point when you fangirled too much and died.

3 Likes

LOL thank you girl. xD even that explanation cracked me up xD the dies part ROTFL even though you were just explaining it, when you think about it, its hilarious xD us fangirlsā€¦

I had to laugh so much ahahaba
It really sounds funny lol but itā€™s the explanation. Especially that ā€œalso the length is very importantā€ . Like science or sth like that :smiley:

1 Like

LOL!!! Youā€™re a riot!

LOL. another great set of smiles!

kang ha nuel

kang ha nuel 2

Hyunbinā€™s smile which i just recently found out about him not too long ago (dies)

dimple weakness hyunbin (ahk. my heart.)

hyun bin

yoochun

yoohwan-yoochunā€™s brother

yoohwan

ahhhh more pics of kikwangie:

kikwang

kikwang 2

I think I like what the smile brings to his eyes more than I like his smile.

2 Likes