Who is the best Channel Manager ?!

Your experiences with CM.

For me kamkar1 is the best

3 Likes

There are manyyy good channel managers on Viki!!
Well every person has some good and badā€¦

But i donā€™t think it will be that nice to say X is the worst channel manager no?

3 Likes

Agree!!
Kamkar1 is great !! Her channel ā€œCan we love?ā€ with yolswels091 seems like home to me on Vikiā€¦ i always wanna go check their comments!!
I adore both of them

But also ck1Oz she is good specially in organizing her channelā€¦ oh and iJLY is the same!!
Lol their is so many i could keep on countingā€¦ xp

3 Likes

True Wafaahs :smiley: .Anyway, someone have great and worse experiences with the manager or with some co moderators.
I guess, some people donā€™t understand the meaning of team work.
Anyway you right @Wafaahs (Y)

2 Likes

Hahaha yeahh right!!
Or sometimes you just canā€™t get along with a manger or co-moderator that you would label them as bad while they are actually goodā€¦
And sometimes even the oppositeā€¦ get along with people who donā€™t work that well on the channels and label them as goodā€¦

1 Like

Okey then if you donā€™t wanne let us know whoā€™s the worst then the bestā€¦ I like you @egzona even if you are a new in this world ā€¦I have hear good things from The Ministry Team(The Prime Minister Is Dating) and now at the drama Mimi.
I keep looking forward to youā€¦ Fighting Unnie

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oh! Thank you guys, you are sweet @egzaa1993 @loveb2st <3

I worked with quite a few CMā€™s because I did work on so many projects and I honestly canā€™t answer this question. Every CM has their own ā€˜styleā€™, some are more hands on while others are more laid back. Most important to me is that a manager is there when you need them and that itā€™s organized so the team can do their work without to much trouble.

3 Likes

Being new here, I can only nominate among the few i knowā€¦ Having only had proper contact with two of you:

@egzona (my gracious, tolerant and forgiving of the newbie boss in the Mimi channel)
and
@doramaholic1 (my first boss, kind enough to take me in and teach me the ways of Viki in the Xiaojuā€™s Spring Channel)

All the best
/Alminox

1 Like