Who is the only K-drama or K-pop fan in their family?

I use to be the only one. When I first started listening to Kpop I could chase my girls out of the room by putting on Super Junior, now the youngest has some Super Junior on her playlist. She actually didn’t much like music, or get why people listened to music all the time, until I got her hooked on SuperM, then EXO, from there it was NCT and now she loves music, but only Kpop, it’s the only music that she gets. The oldest doesn’t understand why we like it so much, but she know the English words to many of the songs and will inadvertently sing along. At least she doesn’t hate it.

As for Kdramas, again it’s a no for the oldest but the youngest is watching some with me. :smile:

4 Likes

I’m the only one in my family who watches Dramas and listens to K-pop (I discovered these things recently). I’m 30, so that’s not a problem anymore, but when I was young I was very insecure about my personality, maybe it would have been a problem, because I couldn’t express myself like I do now. People have no right to criticize our preferences, so try to ignore these ridiculous comments about it and let’s enjoy what makes us happy.

[I’m not a native speaker, this is my Broke English guys :sweat_smile:]

2 Likes

me! and I mentioned it in an earlier message, genealogists too. as for the dramas and all, I do try to explain to family but they look at me like I have lost it!!

I love my t-shirts:

“I was up all night watching kdrama”
“Kdrama is my therapy”
“I paused my Kdrama to be here”

Only me - Kdrama and 2pm!:heart_eyes::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Same here. I’m the only fan in my family…:roll_eyes:

1 Like