Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

Iā€™m LOVING the OST so far! Oh my gosh! Crying Eps 2

3 Likes

talking about the FB Seo In Gook I just found something funny and canā€™t stop laughingā€¦ heā€™s such jokester :rofl:

The first time I noticed him was in Love Rain kdrama along with Jang Gun Seokā€¦
6 Likes

I have been bitten by the Seo In Guk bug! Wow! He can dance and sing and heā€™s funny! Whoosh! And got a bad boy vibe. I have been wondering what it was about him!!! I see! Shake them hips BABY

Im Me-a-ri wrote this - also wrote Beauty Inside!

Oh WOW WOW WOW the end of Eps 2 with the cigarette smile he looked like James Dean

I think that there is going to be deep meaning in this show ā€”

5 Likes

I watched him in Shopaholic Louisā€¦looks like heā€™s done a total about turn from the adorable, innocent chaebol baby he was :joy: The man was so handsome and so cute at the same time, he just squirmed his way into my heart!

But he definitely grew up a whole LOT during the kiss scene
goodness you have me running down memory lane again! :sob::sob:

agh I guess Iā€™ll have to watch Doom At Your Service now :sob: Iā€™ll wait till the whole thing is over though.

4 Likes

I finished watching episode 2 last night and I guess my hypothesis about Easter egg was wrong, lmao :joy::joy:

That wasnā€™t an Easter egg from I remember you but thatā€™s actually a character in DAYS.

4 Likes

I say DONT wait WATCH! I could actually go back and re-watch each episode again! This show is the 1st in a while that has made me want to binge! And I CANT

I have been bitten by the SIG bug definitely but heā€™s a BAD BOY! I love it

OH THE ANGST in this SHOW!!!! I knew it I saw that coming! Oh my HEART
End Eps 3 Why do I have to WAIT - Be prepared itā€™s like an Anti- Romance

My Heart goes DOOM

I need more Seo In Guk - I guess it is off to Shopaholic Louie!

3 Likes

Nope, Iā€™m currently watching Youth of May and people are predicting sad endings for both dramas :sob: If it turns out to be true, my heart simply wouldnā€™t be able to handle it.

I said the same thing about Youth of May!! :see_no_evil:

Letā€™s share our experiences here instead!^^

Be prepared for MAJOR character differences :joy:

3 Likes

I already have my own version of ending of DAYS. It could be similar to Angelā€™s Last Mission Love, or maybe any similar to fantasy dramas weā€™ve had till date. Death then coming back as a human.

While I was watching yesterday, I just wished for this drama not to end.

4 Likes

and yeah Joe Black!! havenā€™t seen that on in a verylong time!!! yeah a Joe Black moment!@

2 Likes

thats another drama I would love to find! squad 38, hand in hand withj the bad guys, the ending esp.

2 Likes

oh gosh vibes galore, and the James Dean look? yeah!!! and deep meaning you bet!!

um, he makes a big difference of Joe Black, Goblin, and BLACK and to choose, come on! do I have to choose?? he is good at what he does, all there is to it

1 Like

Me!! but I still have some (drama) prioritiesā€¦Maybe Iā€™ll binge-watch after Mouse hehe

4 Likes

Heā€™s so PRECIOUS! and I love the girl from Suspicious Partner! And the grandma and I recognize the sets and the butler and I love it! He is so CUTE

3 Likes

They just dropped Eps 4 after cliffhanger of Eps 3 after she tried to commit suicide and he pulled her back (whoosh) and it is at only 4% subs - Hurry Hurry ā€œMy Heart Goes Doomā€ get those subs done!

2 Likes

doom%201

OK Poll
Who thinks Seo In Guk is So mysteriously Gorgeous?

(I have couple kdrama friends who donā€™t see the attraction - um heā€™s so unique though right?)

@vivi_1485 @frustratedwriter @shraddhasingh @simi11 @choitrio

5 Likes

He definitely is attractive. And his unique features make him stand out of the Korean celebrity club. The first time I saw him was in poster of King Of High School. I didnā€™t see the drama because at that time it wasnā€™t licensed in my region but his unique features caught my eyes.

I again met him in Reply 1997, I havenā€™t completed the series yet though. I guess, his eyes are what makes him stand out.

Some actors I often confused with Seo In Guk were Kim Min Seok and Yook Sung Jae
image image image

image image image

3 Likes

I totally agree! He doesnā€™t look like the ā€œcookie cutterā€ guy! I just canā€™t get enough of him!
I love his face shape and his smirky smile :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thank you for the post ups - more please! hahahahahaha!

I totally see the nephew from Goblin - he looks a lot like him - yes, I thought that last night

I get a Ahn Jae Hyun vibe too (I love this actor and hope he comes back soon)

2 Likes

that smirky/half smile gets me everytime! and those eyes oh my goodness!

3 Likes

seo%20in%20guk%201
seo%20in%20guk%202
seo%20in%20guk%203

Oh MY!

https://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39900000/-Seo-In-Guk-seo-in-guk-39931660-500-281.gif

4 Likes

I love the OST! I recognized Aileeā€™s voice immediately. She also sang the Goblin OST.

3 Likes