Who is your celebrity crush?

I did catch a few of the other shows where she has a main role with the intention of catching up some of the other ones where she is in a supporting role but can’t see The Moon Embracing the Sun as it’s not available in my region. :expressionless:

3 Likes

My celebrity crush is Lee Jong-suk and that’s all that I want to say. XD

3 Likes

Keanu Reeves and Choi Jin-hyuk.:blush: For those of you who are not familiar with Keanu Reeves, look up these movies: Speed, Matrix, John Wick. For Choi Jin-hyuk, I recommend Tunnel, and Zombie Detective.

8 Likes

Oh yea. Keanu was cute when he was younger. :grin: but he’s gone full, scruffy beard and sorry, looks like a burnt out hippie to me now. (but that is because I do not like beards and did not like being around hippies back when they invaded Haight Ashbury.)

Zombie Detective was hilarious! He looked surprisingly good in his goth zombie look. :laughing: Choi Jin-Hyuk is also in Mr. Queen. That show is the bomb!

6 Likes

Yea, I prefer Keanu’s clean cut look better too but I like him not only because of his looks and acting skills but because how humble and kind he is. There are so many stories about his good deeds on the internet.

I was in the English team for Zombie Detective and I am now translating Mr. Queen as well. I love both dramas.:blush:

7 Likes

THE ONLY Asian guy that I find perfectly sexy, with a manly voice, attractive, humble looking, that makes me wish I was born in South Korea, and fate put us together in the same place he lives, is the guy that sings: will you marry me?, and he’s also an actor: Lee Seung Gi? The one from Gu family Book, Vagabond, Hwaugi or Odyssey?

Of course, I would have to die and be reborn again for that to remotely ever happening. :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:.

4 Likes

Ah! 이숭기! Lee Seung Gi!
This guy - LeeSeungGi

He has a big, beautiful and very mischievous smile. :grin: Hwayugi or Korean Odyssey was the show that got me interested in Kdramas. I found it on Netflix.

Did you know that he and Lee Min Ho are doing a collaboration MV? It’s on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTW67WfApPc

If I was 20, I’d go after this guy. But I’m not 20. :rofl: He is just eye candy. Yep. My eyes work just fine. :sunglasses: :rofl: (His bodyguard is telling me to move along now. :rofl: )
Oh, This is Seonghwa from Ateez.

3 Likes

Maybe he won’t mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh, I most definitely know who Keanu Reeves is, the missus is a 100% certified Keanu fangirl.
Seen all the films multiple times, got all the DVD’s, even went as far as buying the video tape of the Matrix after we got the DVD, I did question the logic in that as the video was lower resolution/a dying format compared to the DVD but it was a lost cause against the logic of “because it’s got Keanu on the box” :thinking:
One time when John Wick 2 was starting to show on Satellite TV, she pipes up “That’s really odd, it feels like I’ve seen this before? Maybe it’s a similar opening to another film?” to which I reminded her “WE went to see it in the movie theatres together as soon as it came out.”:expressionless::roll_eyes: …oh how we laughed.
It’s a running joke in this household when she tells our kids that their other dad is Keanu.
So yeah, Keanu Reeves is definitely her celebrity crush and I have resign myself to that I will forever be second fiddle to Mr Reeves.:rofl:

7 Likes

I’m sure one of them is called “Keanu”. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

We have one boy, he is not called Keanu so I must have won at least one battle! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I guess then there’s no daughter listening to the name So Hyun either … :joy:

4 Likes

Luckily for them I only discovered K-dramas long after they were born and named.

4 Likes

You should be flattered because she obviously has an excellent taste in men.:wink:
I am sure she has already seen this but just in case…

4 Likes

Heavens, no, don’t encourage her!
Peered in the living room on way out to shops only 2 days ago, she’s watching some courtroom thriller film, oh what a surprise, it stars Keanu :star_struck:

7 Likes

Yea he would. lol

3 Likes

WHY do I have a sneaking suspicion I’m going to be exactly like her some day? :joy::joy: just minus Keanu and add Joon Gi :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Not if you end up marrying Joon Gi … :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Lol. I let my hubby look and even talk all he wanted. as long as he understood.
누트치 :rofl:

3 Likes

please no-- :sweat_smile: i’ll just look from afar, thANK yOU.

2 Likes