Who is your celebrity crush?

My celebrity crush is … If I start now it will be endless

4 Likes

치킨 (chicken) :smile:

3 Likes

Korean army uniforms and the guys in them :grin:

3 Likes

Ah come on! The TRUTH is you just like the guys. The uniform is just a ribbon. :laughing:

5 Likes

:smile::smiley:

So you are following thesnowflake?

1 Like

uhmmm…ok fine YESSSS. I was just rewatching DOTS and ohhhhh how many times have I already fallen head-over-heels for Yoo Si Jin and Seo Dae Yeong!!! :star_struck::star_struck: ugh the uniforms are just the perfect cherry on top :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

(She’s lying - She really means LACK OF SHIRTS) :rofl: I love this scene! Especially how Song Joong-ki keeps BLOCKING HER VIEW! :rofl:

6 Likes

Hmm, I don’t normally crush over a celebrity (I haven’t since high school), but I do, ahem, extremely admire their looks and acting skill…

Ji Soo (The first time I saw him was in my first Kdrama, Scarlet Heart Ryeo. Ever since then, he’s still at the top of my Most Handsome Korean Actors list. Plus, his voice is so unique!)
Lee Soo Hyuk (I was showing some Kdrama memes to my sister and when I saw Soo Hyuk I may have started rambling about the roles he’s played, even though, oddly enough, I haven’t seen a lot of his dramas.)
Gong Yoo (Not so much his looks as his charisma and presence. They are so magnetic!)

…and I’m gonna stop here. Any more and this will become too long of a list.

5 Likes

noooooo im nOT!! I swear it’ the uniforms, I cringed every time those guys came running and the girls would coo over their bodies :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil: I can’t watch shower scenes nor do I like camera pan-reveals of guys abs, I get SO uncomfortable, maybe I’m still just a baby :flushed::hot_face:

4 Likes

Uh - huh… sure. I you say so. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yea. I turn my eyes away from that stuff too but watching the ladies eyes following those guys while Song blocks their view is hilarious. :rofl:

My husband thinks I am silly and laughs at me for that but that is just me, even after all these years. :smile:

5 Likes

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

3 Likes

Ok,

My very FIRST celebrity crush was a guy who was in several of the original Godzilla movies. :laughing: I just thought he was sooo cute! I don’t know his name. He was one of the guys in some kind of operations control center. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: One of these days when I am in the mood for monsters I’ll have to watch Godzilla destroy Tokyo again and grab a screenshot if I find him.

My second celebrity crush was…

speedracer

Ta Da! Speed Racer!! What can I say., I was 8! :laughing: :smirk: :rofl:

Ah! Dumb spoiler is not working correctly so I re-did it. Let’s see if the spoiler will work tomorrow. :grin:

NOPE! Ol’ Speedy is HIDING FROM ME AGAIN! :rofl:

4 Likes

Ah! I think I found him. I think it was this guy. He was in so many Godzilla movies. :grin: I was only 8 back then so I am not sure if my memory is correct. :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :grin: I really don’t want to spend hours watching Godzilla movies to verify. :smirk: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Akira Takarada

3 Likes

:joy: When you click on the spoiler blur and it turns out the spoiler blur was clearer than the reveal :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I had a mad teen crush for Danica McKellar

dancia%20M

who played Winnie Cooper in a show called The Wonder Years

Whinnie%20cooper

So roll on to now and when I watched School 2015: Who are you? (sorry vivi_1485!)
and seeing Kim So Hyun have the same looks and expressions throughout the show it wasn’t too hard to put her as my fav Korean actress.
S2015

Although when I was watching Goblin and there was that scene with Goblin talking to the queen upon challenging the King
goblin
I thought, you know what, she might even be prettier than So Hyun and wondered who the actress was. :man_facepalming::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Wait, that was So Hyun in Goblin?!!! :scream:
wow I never guessed though I’ve watched that drama twice :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

(It is a top science secret -She is a clone :zipper_mouth_face: :smirk: :joy: )

4 Likes

Yea. She did a Goblin cameo in episode 1, 7-13 but she was really known for her role in Moon Embracing the Sun

4 Likes

I approve, can you clone me one, pretty please :pray: with a ribbon on top :heart_eyes::smile:

3 Likes