Who is your favorite Actor/Actress?

I am curious to know everyone’s favorite actor and or actress. Also, which drama or movie did they do the best in?

For me, my favorite is Jung Kyung Ho, he is so talented. I loved him in Falling for Innocence.

4 Likes

My favorite is the actress Mao Inoue (japanese) and my favorite actor is Woo Bin (Korean). :heart:
Actually I like other actors, but can only choose one. This time I’ll choose Woo Bin.
Mao Inoue was good in the drama Hana yori dango, but has a film that she did and I forgot the name. Very good! :kissing_heart:
And Woo bin was great in his role as the bad-boy sensitive on The heirs. :flushed:

1 Like

Also Hwang Jung Eum, she is so talented. I love everything shes in.

2 Likes

I still personally can’t decide on my favorite male actor :blush: Still have sooooo many drama’s to watch! But I loved Jung Kyung Ho in Heartless City as well. God that drama was insane! :heart_eyes: But if I was to be honest it would be a tie between Jung Kyung Ho, Joo Won, Lee Jong-Seok(Loved him in School 2013 and Pinocchio. Need to see all his other works!), Yoon Kye Sang (He was fantastic in Last), So Ji Sub (Oh My Venus was my fav), Kim Woo Bin(Everything he has done I have really liked) or Yoon Hyun Min. There’s tooooo many talented actors!!! And don’t get me started on the ladies! I haven’t seen enough drama’s yet with great female leads to be able to decide. But I do love Park Shin Hye and Hwang Jung Eum so far. :smiley: Loved Hwang Jung Eum in Kill me Heal me and She Was Pretty, and loved Park Shin Hye in The Heirs and currently watching her and Lee Jong-Seok in Pinocchio but definitely want to see everything else she has done.

Do need to see more actors and actresses that aren’t very well known too!
If anyone could recommend any other actors and actresses work to check out then that would be much appreciated! :smile:

1 Like

So Ji Sub in Oh my venus was great also! :heart_eyes: Choi Jin Hyuk is excellent in heirs and Fated to Love you.

there are many you cannot filter them but somehow my favorite actor and actresses are

Actors:

Hu Ge
So Ji Sub
Lee Min Ho
Kim Soo Hyun etc.

Actress

Jun Ji Hyun
Hwang Jung Eum
Park Min Young
Areil Lin etc.

:smile_cat:

1 Like

Lee Jong Suk in W :smile: I realise that the leading roles he takes always receives a good rating and I like the way he acts,it feels real that I can sympathise with the character he created, I love the way he creates the character:,)

1 Like

Actors:
Ji Chang Wook
Lee Jeong Suk (not really a fan of him, but I enjoy his dramas)
Yoo Ah In

Actress:
Zhao Liying
Ha Ji Won, etc

GONG YOO does he have instragram or fb account pls

I actually don’t care much to like certain actors because I like the actors for their characters. So far, I think my favorite has to be Yan Mi. She has done two series that shook my soul!! Jade palace and Ten Miles of Peach Bloom AKA Eternal Love. Since watching Eternal Love I became very fond of Mark Chao, but him as Ye Hua. I also like Zhao Li Ying as well. I love her in the drama The Journey of Flower (I am pretty pissed about the male lead).

For Koean drama, my favorite so far as been Seong Joon as his character from I need romance 3. My all time favorite has to be Lee Joon-gi from the film King and the Clown. That is still my favorite drama, even after so many years.

I really love So Ji Sub and Master Sun is my favorite k-drama:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have a few

Jo In Sung (It’s Okay It’s Love)
Lee Joon Ki (Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Scholar Who Walks the Night)
Jang Hyuk (Fated to Love You, Robbers)
Seo In Guk (Shopping King Louis, Hello Monster)
Park Seo Joon (Witch’s Romance, Kill Me Heal Me, Hwarang)
Ji Sung (Kill Me Heal Me, Defendent)
Song Joong Ki ( Werewolf Boy, Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

Ha Ji Won (Huntresses, Duelist, Secret Garden)
Shin Min Ah (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Arang and the Magistrate)
Kong Hyo-Jin (It’s Okay It’s Love, Master’s Sun)
Nam Ji Hyun (Angel Eyes, Suspicious Partner)
Park Bo Young (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Oh My Ghostess)

1 Like

Actor:
Lee Jong Suk
Ji Chang Wook
Song jong Ki
Kim Woo Bin
Gong Yo
Nam Joo Hyuk
Park Hae Jin

Actress.
Jun Ji Hyun
Park Shin hye