Who is your favorite k-pop members of infinite?

I made this topic because I am also a Infinite fan. We can called us a Inspirits.
So this topic you can share your feelings about your favorite member of infinite so enjoy :blush: Saranghaeyo Woohyun <3
#InspiritFighting :muscle:

2 Likes

We should be friends! ^^ I really like L <3

1 Like

My sister(also a contributor on viki) and I are big Infinite fans:) our common fave is Sungjong, my sisterā€™s personal fave is Woohyun, and mine is Sungyeolie, even though the spot for second favourite changes all the time between all of the members:) our choices were not motivated by Highschool love on, we were devoted fans before that drama, but itā€™s true we were delighted to be able to watch our both darlings acting together there:)
Nice post, BTW;)

2 Likes

Huge Infinite fanā€¦ Dongwoo is my guyā€¦ I think my photo ID is quite obvious. Iā€™ve seen them twice in concert, won the Google+ Hangout (represented North and South America) and got to talk to them, I have friends who work with some of the advertisers and have many signed CDS from them. Alsoā€¦ the poster they signed at the Hangout. There isnā€™t anything of Infinite I donā€™t know. And there isnā€™t anything of Infinite I donā€™t own. Iā€™ll forever be an Inspirit. Since day one of their debut, they mean EVERYTHING to me. :smile:

3 Likes

Sungyeol is one of my favorites although its really sad that he never really has a part.

However, after watching Reply 1997, Hoya has really shot up on my bias list ; )

3 Likes

Thank you for all your comments!!!Really appreciate it:kissing_heart:

Woohyun is my bias too. His solo album made me cry. I listen to it every day.

1 Like

Dongwoo was the reason I got into Infinite. I was new to Kpop when Infinite H released ā€œSpecial Girlā€(feat. Bumkey) and I fell in love with him.

Then that greasy monster Nam Woohyun came along and stole my heart xD But Iā€™ll always have a soft spot for Dongwoo.

1 Like

hahahah we are same. Woohyun is my ultimate crush and also L. but of course i like them all because when Iā€™m listening to their music my heart beat feels so fast. ahahahah :smile:

1 Like

Woohyun is so perfect. I honestly donā€™t understand how he can be human >.<

I recently watched Sunggyu as the host of Girls Spirit. I feel like he doesnā€™t get enough love. Honestly, I love Sunggyu.

Iā€™m a very loving person xD

2 Likes

Your comment reminds me of one of the comments a fan has left on one of their MVā€™s on Youtube:)) She was saying: ā€œMy bias is Woohyun, but Iā€™d marry Sunggyu any day!ā€:)))
Iā€™m not saying you think the same, but your statement so reminded me of that one comment;)

1 Like

That sounds like something Iā€™ve probably said at some point in my life :joy:

You made my day

1 Like

2 Likes

Mine Is Lee Sungyeol :heart_eyes: Iā€™m an Inspirit since 2011. :slight_smile:

1 Like