WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE KDRAMA ACTRESS?(female) and/or WHO IS THE BEST LOOKING?

yeaaa but coffee prince is a MUST in gender bender #1 history! so its good ur watching it. i also feel the same way about the gender exactlyy its like “we KNOW” haha but even so, theyre still good. like kpop extreme survival, when it came out i was like :confused:
-____________________________________________________- i already know.
haha but then when i watched it i really fell in love with the characters and i loved it! so funny but yea i wanna watch coffee prince again now…

their chemistry was so amazing
and gong yoooo!!!

im sorry i love him haha

I seeeeeee… hahaha

1 Like

LOLOLOLOL haha xD

Yoon Eun Hye is definitely on the top list!!

But my list is tooo big… I can’t really choose!!!
I usually tend to love older women!
So here is my list…

Lee Yo Won

Jung Hye Young

SUZI

Kim Ha Neul

Yonn Soy

Han Ji Min

Kim Yoo Jin

And let’s not forget our cheon song yi :wink:
Jun Ji Hyun

I also love Kim So Hyun

I think Jun Ji Hyun and Yoon Eun Hye are from the prettiest…

ohhh i lovee ur list!! esp SUZY xD and our last two wonderful ladies. the last one is an AMAZING child actor. i love herr

Yeahh this child actress is great… I can’t wait to see her in bigger roles!!

I feel like i left out too many people in my list btw xp

1 Like

Also agree with all of them
I can’t remember her name but that girl who plays in golden rainbow the younger version of the main actress

yes!! i love her!!! shes so good! @Wafaahs me neither i cant wait! she was sorta almost lead in housemaid haha

But she was often the bad girl hahaha
Like in Moon Embracing the sun
Woahhh I wanted to beat her up in there
Actually the two were enemies in there hahahahah

oh man im gonna get pissed then

1 Like

She is in may queen as well!!
But OMG her dialect in that drama gave me a headache!! I really need to recover from that first before watching any other dramas of hers : p

1 Like

I will go for kim so hyun if they actually were to be enemies

Actually i didn’t watch that drama… I dono why i didn’t quite like the first episode and the atmosphere of it so i didn’t keep on watching it…

Oh I like that drama but i forgot to continue …

Just noticed that

Kim So Hyun makes me so mad like she’s 13 and I’m older than her and I look like bleh and she looks gorgeous ughhhh how.

(just in case anyone misunderstands, I actually don’t hate her I’m just jealous aha).

Kim So Yun

I love her, she’s really beautiful !

Shin Min Ah

She can be innocent, pure, sexy, funny etc.

THIS WOMEN IS SO AMAZING

i rewatched Faith for the 7th time , my favorite drama forever and I realised again how amazing she is. She was also in a movie with Jackie Chan , awesome actor <3, called “The Myth”. Also watched that of course haha

And in Faith T_T (Have to admit, my favorite kdrama couple. Chemistry is amazing)

While filming : D

Uppsss @b2utybubbles ltl bit too much haha

1 Like

Loooool you won’t because she and her father are both jealous bitches… I don’t wanna spoiler soo I need to stop here haha

Noooo I won’t hate Kim soo hyun :stuck_out_tongue: even if she was a bitch (which she was i think in rooftop prince)
I just love her toooo much since i miss you lol
And i don’t really like the other actress… she’s good… but i don’t like her much

lol first time I can’t go with you, cs I watched Moon Embracing the sun first. And since she tried to murder the women Kim Soo Hyun loved I can’t like her more than Kim You-Jung

Pf sorry for my spoiler ,it was necessary