WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE KDRAMA ACTRESS?(female) and/or WHO IS THE BEST LOOKING?

u should watch “Ma Boy” its sooo cute its only a 3 episode drama and she’s in it. its a gender bender with her in it but instead THE GUY dresses as a girl. its funny and cute and they are both amazing leads in it. i love her here.
and the guy is soo cute xD at first i didnt think so but now hes one of my faves

here’s the trailer xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkfLYN_Q2qI

LOLs there can never be too much of lee min ho right? xD

Nevaaaaaaa evaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahhahhah awww my husband sooo in love

Aww sweetie thats for you!!

feel loved !

1 Like

who me?? xD THANK YOU YONGHWA/DRAMAAAA hahaha xD
aww

if yonghwa said that to me ill die lol

1 Like

hahahah he did : D

I love them! I also really like Park Min-young

i really like her too!! though i only watched very little of her acting in “Glory jane” i loved her. she’s so cute i have yet to finish the drama but i hope to continue it cuz it looked good. shes so cute and very pretty too!

I really liked her role in City Hunter

1 Like

City hunteeeeer

I would do it for free hahaha

I love this drama soooooo cute and exciting and sad and funny haha just everything

1 Like

in what drama she play ?

You mean park min young ? If yes Drama Series

Dr. Jin | Dakteo Jin (MBC / 2012) - Yoo Mi-Na (present day) / Hong Young-Rae (Joseon Dynasty Period)

Glory Jane | Yeongkwangui Jaein (KBS2 / 2011) - Yoon Jane

City Hunter | Siti Hyunteo (SBS / 2011) - Kim Na-Na

Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2 / 2010) - Kim Yun-Hee

Princess Ja-Myung | Jamyeonggo (SBS / 2009) - Princess Nak-Rang

Korean Ghost Stories | Jeolseolui Gohyang (KBS2 / 2008) - Myung-Ok (ep.1 “Nine-Tailed Fox”)

I am Sam | Ayi em saem (KBS2 / 2007) - Yoo Eun-Byeol

oh okay thanks

I really like Park Min Young in Sungkyunkwan Scandal but I didn’t like Dr. Jin, Glory Jane and City Hunter.

Why not in city hunter :0
I am just asking because she is the main actress

I didn’t like this drama and for me, she was not convincing in the role of a bodyguard…

Oh okay : )

I think it’s because I love the manga and the anime of City Hunter… So at first I was disappointed by the story…And even if I accepted the story would be different, I couldn’t really love the characters. But the action scenes of Lee Min Ho were great!

Omfg… My Baby Looks So Sexy Fighting Nd Loving Her… I Watched THis Drama More Than 5x

Yeah since I never saw the manga or the anime I can’t say much about that. But I am happy that you like lee min ho’s action scenes " :smiley: