Who Misses Shin Se Gi?

It was like they were rapping at the end of that part of episode 11. It was so funny and cute. I am a little sad to see Shin Se Gi go, but, I am happy that he is becoming part of Mr. Cha. I know that even if he doesnโ€™t come out as his full self, we will see his personalty sometimes come out in Mr Cha.

1 Like

He was my 2nd favorite personality of the drama I will never forget Kill Me Heal Me :ok_hand: :heart:

I have to post this! I donโ€™t understand the K Drama Family or Audience. How is it that we continue to snub and overlook honoring Ji Sung for his work in Kill Me Heal Me. Please go to the Korea Drama Festival page and vote for Ji Sung in the comments. https://www.facebook.com/KoreaDramaFestival/photos/a.247013815309728.70806.202904439720666/1035264033151365/?type=1&fref=nf The comments are full of Kim Soo Hyun from Producers. I like him too as an actor but he does not compare to Ji Sung. Sorry. And neither do all the other nominations. I mean really. If he doesnโ€™t win recognition of his talent and work this year for brilliantly playing 7 personalities, we are sending a sad message to him as fans that his work and talent is not good enough even if he plays 20 personalities. And if he doesnโ€™t get properly recognized I am seriously going to protest. Letโ€™s show the world how much we really love and appreciate Ji Sung.
PLEASE SHARE AND REPOST EVERYWHERE. THE Awards show is October 9, 2015! ๋‚˜๋Š”K ๋“œ๋ผ๋งˆ ๊ฐ€์กฑ์ด๋‚˜ ๋Œ€์ƒ ์„ ์ดํ•ดํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ์–ด๋–ป๊ฒŒ ๋ƒ‰๋Œ€ ์™€ ๋‚˜ ๋‚˜๋ฅผ ์น˜์œ  ํ‚ฌ ์— ์ž์‹ ์˜ ์ž‘ํ’ˆ ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์ง€ ์„ฑ ์„ ์กด์ค‘ ๊ฐ„๊ณผ ๊ณ„์† ๊ทธ ๊ฒƒ์ด๋‹ค . ์ฝ”๋ฆฌ์•„ ๋“œ๋ผ๋งˆ ํŽ˜์Šคํ‹ฐ๋ฒŒ ํŽ˜์ด์ง€๋กœ ์ด๋™ ์ฝ”๋ฉ˜ํŠธ์— ๋ฐ•์ง€์„ฑ ์—๊ฒŒ ํˆฌํ‘œ ํ•ด์ฃผ์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค. https://www.facebook.com/KoreaDramaFestival/photos/a.247013815309728.70806.202904439720666/1035264033151365/?type=1&fref=nf ์˜๊ฒฌ์€ ์ƒ์‚ฐ์ž ์—์„œ ๊น€์ˆ˜ํ˜„ ๊ฐ€๋“ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋‚˜๋„ ๋ฐฐ์šฐ๋กœ ๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์ข‹์•„ ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ๊ทธ๋Š” ๋ฐ•์ง€์„ฑ ์„ ๋น„๊ตํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ฃ„์†กํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ๋„ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ๋ชจ๋“  ์ง€๋ช… ์„ํ•œ๋‹ค. ์ •๋ง ์˜๋ฏธํ•œ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋Š” ๊ทธ์˜ ์žฌ๋Šฅ ์„ ์ธ์ • ์Šน๋ฆฌ ํ›Œ๋ฅญํ•˜๊ฒŒ 7 ๊ฐœ์„ฑ ์„ ์žฌ์ƒํ•˜๊ธฐ ์œ„ํ•ด ์˜ฌํ•ด ๋ฅผ ์ž‘๋™ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์œผ๋ฉด , ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ๊ทธ์˜ ์ž‘ํ’ˆ ๊ณผ ์žฌ๋Šฅ ์€ ๊ทธ๊ฐ€ 20 ๊ฐœ์„ฑ ์„ํ•œ๋‹ค ํ•ด๋„ ์ถฉ๋ถ„ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค ํŒฌ๋“ค์€ ๊ทธ์—๊ฒŒ ์Šฌํ”ˆ ๋ฉ”์‹œ์ง€๋ฅผ ๋ณด๋‚ด๊ณ ์žˆ๋‹ค . ๊ทธ๊ฐ€ ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์€ ๊ฒฝ์šฐ, ์ œ๋Œ€๋กœ ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ์‹ฌ๊ฐํ•˜๊ฒŒ ํ•ญ์˜ ํ•˜๊ธฐ ์œ„ํ•˜์—ฌ๋ ค๊ณ ํ•˜๊ณ  ์ธ์ •ํ–ˆ๋‹ค. ์ด์ œ ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๊ฐ€ ์ •๋ง ์ง€ ์„ฑ ์„ ์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•˜๊ณ  ๊ฐ์‚ฌ ์–ผ๋งˆ๋‚˜ ์„ธ์ƒ์„ ๋ณด์—ฌ ๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค .
๊ณต์œ  ๋„์ฒ˜ ์žฌ ๊ฒŒ์‹œ ํ•˜์‹œ๊ธฐ ๋ฐ”๋ž๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ˆ˜์ƒ ์‡ผ 2015๋…„ 10์›” 9์ผ ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

Oh my sentiments exactly. I was only recently saying this to another drama follower I met here in NY. He deserves the 1st place in any awards this year. I will use the link you have provided and get a vote in.
Thank you.

shin se gi is the best

and o ri gn

Yeah, donโ€™t get yourself worked up over these things. For one, this is not a real, but a mocked vote (see the description under the picture). And two, this โ€œpollโ€ does not represent a public opinion. This only means KSH fans have gotten themselves organized faster than all the others :wink:

Who doesnโ€™t ?:slight_smile: