Who wants to visit South Korea at least once in his lifetime?

I believe I want to go since I have 11 years into kpop. I’m very curious to spend a week in South Korea but I don’t have a specific place to visit, I want to find out while I’m there. Since I also have no one to go with, I guess this is why I have been putting off visiting the country so much.

1 Like

Group trip opportunity to one of five countries in Asia. You’ll need to take a survey. :point_down:t5:
https://my.trovatrip.com/public/l/survey/whitney-bae

• South Korea :kr:
  • Japan :jp:
  • Singapore :singapore:
  • Thailand :thailand:
  • Bali :indonesia:

@jaynee_486, @eliana_am,
You’ll travel with! (⁠*⁠❛⁠‿⁠❛⁠)⁠→ :point_down:t5:
whitneybae (Creator) on Rakuten Viki!

Check out this link in this post, awesome recommendations! :wink:

!South Korea Tourism Statistics 2023: All You Need to Know | GoWithGuide

1 Like

K- DOC
the Most Remote Island in South Korea

Now is hot tourist site for 20s, 30s in Korea. the amazaing story of grannies who lived there

Aug 26, 2023

Dokdo Island - Ulleungdo Island

Ulleungdo Island, located next to Dokdo Island. Its stunning natural beauty has made it a popular tourist destination for Koreans in recent years, but the island’s story is surprising.

All copyrights to this video belong to KBS. KBS is a public broadcasting service in South Korea.

koreahistory - documentary

Thank you for sharing my comment :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@sarahhwillsoon_832 ,

1 Like

I would really like to visit. The airplane ticket is going to be pricy though because it’s across the planet for me. It would be a dream come true to visit some time. Though to studying I can’t currently go so I am saving my money for the future. It would be so cool to see the cultural differences and to try the food.

1 Like

I would love to visit all my favourite kdrama sets. Would be amazing. Costs a fortune though especially as I’ve saved up for Japan and Taiwan next year

1 Like