Who's better? star edition (Game)

Well back to topic, I’m not sure but I choose Innocent Man aka Nice Guy.

Which of the brothers do you prefer and why? (My love from the stars)

Park Hae Jin (as Lee Hwi Kyung)

or

Shin Sung Rok (as Lee Jae Kyung)

Park hae jin all the way he’s awesomeness !!!

Kim soo hyun
Or
Jung Il woo

1 Like

AHH thats so tough but JUNG IL WOO!

he’s just got that something. that killer smile and the way he carries himself. plus he’s really funny and his flirty side is hilarious and done well

prince charming on his horse xDD

Shinee’s Everybody

or

B2st’s Shadow

who would you pick?

B2st’s Shadow !

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

Or

To the Beautiful You

Personnaly, I loved the two japanese versions !

1 Like

ahhh im so glad you picked beast!!! ahhh (even tho i loveee shinee too)

i thought someone would have said shinee xP

i have never seen the japanese version but i reallyyy loved to the beautiful you so i would have to pick that one!

xD plus i love minho and suli. <3

(btw, did anyone notice the entire group of EXO is in to the beautiful you’s pic? i just noticed that last week when i was looking up pictures. why? are they there and i havent noticed that before? lol i didnt see them in the drama…

anyways,

jung il woo

or lee jong suk?

btw, lee jong suk was in this music video a longgg time before he became really famous. i remember thinking "who’s this cutie? i have to find out… "
lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdYZB6l2Itk

@b2utybubbles I didn’t like the korean version, they took off all the fun of the drama. And the friendship was stronger in japanese versions. It was a SM drama…so I think it’s why you can see EXO.

I would choose Jung Il Woo.

1 Like

Agree with you !!
I love lee jong suk but jung il woo is an actor where his acting is very touching and awesome. You feel the emotions and his facial expressions are good as well.
It’s really hard to decide but for me it’s jung il woo. 49 days was prove enough for me. AND omggf his voice is awesome I also love his personality in real life. Lol and he’s best friend with lee min ho^^

ahh. see, maybe i should watch it then. i loved the korean version tho xP

ahh, its an sm drama? i still dont understand why exo was randomly thrown in their but not in the drama O.O LOL

at you and @dramaaaaa i thought someone would pick lee jong suk. i honestly cant pick, love em both too much, but your right about jung il woo. his acting and facial expressions are awesome. when he cries and when he’s smiling. my heart! wants to die for the boy in whatever role he’s playing xD and his voice T.T but do you guys remember that awesomeee acting jong suk did in i hear your voice when he got that phone call from gook?that scene took my emotions and breath… like wow.(as well as his other emotional/shocked scenes like the knife scene).

anyways, since no one asked a next question, i guess i will ask another.

this should be a big one:

Kim soo hyun or lee min ho?

(found this very edgy pic of him lol love it)

Omggg :000000
U wanna kill me with that ? I love them both very much and I am like this.
When I watched MLFTS everything was about kim soo hyun and now because I am re watching faith I am in love with lee min ho again.
Because I just love both so much they are my favorite actors along with jung il woo

Can’t I pick both ? T_T

Both awesome actors sigh but kim soo hyuns personality is soooo cute

1 Like

Same here I stay with the Japanese versions (Hana Kimi), agree I laugh so much with Hana Kimi lol the Korean is not as fun, and I liked the development of the characters better as well in the originals.

Kim soo Hyun!!!

1 Like

hahahaha okay so your tied xD its okay, you can pick both then xD[quote=“dramaaaaa, post:31, topic:2129”]
Omggg :000000 U wanna kill me with that ?
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA ! noo dont diee… LOL

ahh i love them both but i will pick him too xD he’s the first i ever saw in a korean drama who’s acting moved me the most when i first got introduced. dont forget to ask a question for the game! x)

i have to see this japanese one then hehe everyone says so.

1 Like

I choose Kim Soo Hyun too. I love him since Will it Snow at Christmas (this drama was not good but the part with young actors was cute.)

Child Actors :

Yeo Jin Goo

Or

Park Gun Tae

Yeon jin Goo!!! i seriously love that boy. he’s adorable but his acting. his acting is incredible. he has so much emotion and he does better then even some of the adult actors.he makes me cry since “I Miss You”. i got so used to the child actors in that show (kim so hyun is also my fave child girl actor) that i didnt want them to show the adults at one point.plus he has what seems to be (i saw him on running man) such a nice personality!

okay,

Hyun Bin

or

Aaron Yan?

For me, there is no hesitation. It’s Hyun Bin !!!

1 Like

i loveee aaron, but i think so too xD