Who's your favorite skater?🙂

I know this is not related to K-dramas but, who’s your favorite figure skater? Do you watch figure skating? It can be any country. What does this particular skater mean to you? Always be kind!:slight_smile: :blue_heart:

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of Kim/Queen Yuna. I also enjoyed watching Katarina Witt, Brian Boitano, Scott Hamilton, Michell Kwan, Evgeni Plushenko, & Elvis Stojko, I also loved watching Ekatarina Gordeeva and Sergei Grinkov skate together. They were such an amazing couple!

I haven’t watched any figure skating lately though, so I don’t know any of the newer skaters.

The first and only time I saw Cha Junhwan was in a Korean celebrity ice skating competition show called ‘Kiss and Cry.’ He was an adorable little boy back then. I think he was a child actor back then and he said he got into skating and loved it so much and that he wanted to become a national figure skater. And it looks like he achieved his dream! I just looked up one of his recent short programs and he is incredible!

4 Likes

Yes I know I’ve seen everyone of his performances! He is amazing skater. He’s my #1 favorite skater I’m so glad I’ve found a new Junhwan fan. If your curious about my account name junhwan_fan27 the last numbers 27 means Feb 7 when I first started liking him which was at the Benjing Olympics.:blue_heart:

1 Like

My favorites are:
Evgeni Plushenko :heart_eyes:
Kim Yuna :hearts::hearts:
I was so sad when she didn’t win the gold medal in Sotchi :sob:

Yuzuru Hanyu :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love Yuna Kim too.

1 Like

sorry mine was many years ago

1 Like

Yuzuru Hanyu, I love him!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: