WHY?! An another license just gone with the wind... how annoying! šŸ˜«

I watched it all to fast on DF and now Iā€™m up to date :frowning:
And I can just watch AYHT so no idea how that premium works. I seem to have a ā€œOne week no ads, HD and Roku accessā€ in some shopping basket. Is that supposed to be premium?

But anyway Iā€™m glad I can still watch it legally.

Failing to inform you about the change of license is not only a neglect on the part of Viki but also a stupidity. Viki depends on volunteers. If word gets out that they fail to inform their moderators before the project is removed, no one will apply for subbing in the future. At least they should make it possible for volunteers to download their own subs.

2 Likes

Episodes 1-11 are free until August 23 after that everything is locked behind premium (which is the name of the subscription plan on DF). You donā€™t need an account to watch the shows (for us itā€™s only good to write reviews), I guess the thing in your shopping cart is a trial for premium, but since you wonā€™t be able to check-out/claim it because premium is not available in Europe it has no effect.

I guess I added stuff I am not supposed to. sorry about that. if that is the case, then excuse me. I did send this to on person, not to the whole board. so my apologies

can we watch on the illegal links, hey viki isnā€™rt really giving us a choice, as for dramafever it is getting slack too,

a lot of the dramas from just a couple of years ago is being pulled too. I go back to see one of the dramas I liked and its gone. I even tried amazon prime and tubly(?) and asian crush but didnā€™t see it. so whats next? really upset about this too

I guess I added stuff I am not supposed to. sorry about that. if that is the case, then excuse me. I did send this to on person, not to the whole board. so my apologies

Hey, weā€™re not allowed to mention them by name! You may want to delete that post because if someone sees it you might get in trouble!

They relicensed itā€¦
https://twitter.com/VikiStatus/status/1032838863268413440

5 Likes

This is only relicense in certain country. I live in USA. It is not license there. Congratulations to those who can watch it. Please thank the teams who sub it as they take their time to sub it during their busy real life.

1 Like

Thatā€™s because DF has the license for the Americas. In most cases they get the exclusives for those regions.