Winter Has Come 🌨️❄️☃️

Thank you so much!

I wonder which forests those were. Do you know?

I make it a goal to go hiking in a forest 2 to 4 times a year. For some reason, I always wait till the coldest periode of the year to go do that hahaha (my hubby is now reluctant to go with me :joy:)

Unfortunately, the forest that was on my list had a forest fire this year (Hoge Veluwe). Wondering where to go next…

1 Like

Oh my god don’t tell me! There’s no way all that forest got burn. They made 2 different versions of dragon movie in the forest. You can read it at the end during the credits that it was filmed in Netherland forest. I will look for the titles and put them here as soon as I can.

1 Like

@dudie

Another question i’m curious about. Three wise men for us represents God the son Jesus Christ being born. They bring us gift just like the brought gifts to our savior Jesus Christ. What is the meaning of the 3 wise men in your country since the song hints to me like is a form of Santa, right?

Sorry to impose I’m so shock other countries know about the 3 Wise Men:grinning::grinning:

That is the same here. They go visit Jesus Christ to bring gifts. I don’t really remember why we sing that song and go from door to door. But I do know it has to do with religion and not everyone in my country grew up with this ‘tradition’.

1 Like