Witch's Romance Nd Angel Eyes

I really don’t like the fiancee soooo :smiley:

And I watched episode 18 last night. Sigh what is this… I think he deserves a better drama… the acting here is awesome but the plot is like the writers are out of ideas…

I think soo wan’s character itself annoys… I can’t imagine a different actress fot this role.

I am happy that I have wonderful days ^^ love it haha my ship finally made some progress :smiley:

Witch’s Romance is over. Cute story. Beautiful leading man. Sad that it has ended…

Well I am going nuts over here because my Internet connection at home is dead. I barely can visit the discussion board with the Internet on my phone…

But of course be dead when a witch’s romance has its final. Sure -.-’

Oh I feel for you, I’d be mad too. It’s bad enough for me having to wait two to three days for subbed versions but to know they are there and have no service. Well I’m not going to spoil it for you. I liked it a lot and they did a great job, so I’m waiting for you to finish and then we’ll talk. OK?

I’m so happy with the choice I made when the present shows started airing. I think the ones I’m following have not disappointed. Didn’t choose Wonderful Days, Doctor Stranger or Triangle. May of course now that our two here are ending. Love, Love, Love, ‘Glorious Day’, Big Man and ‘A new Leaf’ and really getting into ‘You’re all surrounded’

They were all great and yes the young man was brilliant. Don’t mind that it has finished because it was dealt with so well.

I just watched it at mom’s friend’s house undercover :smiley: mom would have been pretty angry if she knew but I am a pro in watching without letting mom know lol I couldn’t watch the last 5-8 minutes very good and fast forwarded because we had to leave.
This drama was so cute and cheesy and all that. I love the fact that we had a strong female lead

Spoiler

Okay first of all. This was one of the ending who were too happy to be real and I loved it ! It was time for a cute ending like that :smiley: I was little bit surprised about her wedding dress. A pink and short one… like in bride of the century it could have been better but well. Also I think they did a perfect job. She didn’t made a fuss about being older than him very natural. Not many tears like it’s the end of the world to marry a younger man. And the daddy was pretty nice to he had nothing against it. Unusual but nice !:slight_smile:
I liked how everybody had a happy ending and I really loved this drama.I am going to miss it a lot especially Dong ha and spinach lol

Ok, so not watching in a very comfortable way and not seeing it complete. The way it ended was very mature so go back and watch again when your internet is fixed. It wasn’t about an age difference, he was a very mature 25yr old guy because of death of his first love and her maturity had halted ( stood still ) because of her lost love also. They helped each to grow through trust, support and real love. Any way one down and enjoyed now to the last two episodes this weekend of ‘Angel Eyes’ oh dear me another two nights of shouting at the screen oh well lets see what the writer has in store for us on this one.
P.S. about the father: He had learned to trust his son and let him make his own decisions after all he was happy that his talented son returned to his studies. No need for big fights and opposing his choice of girlfriend.

yeah I finally fixed my internet after talking on the phone for 2 days. Seriously I was shouting at my phone when i was waiting in the line for 30min.

That’s the way I see it. What I mean with age gap was just the fact that he was 14 years younger and that I was happy that the writers didn’t make a unnecessary fuss about it. Maturity doesn’t come from age I am sure of that.

Yeah I really liked the daddy :smiley:

I really liked this ending i will probably watch it again tonight in a more comfortable way.

Do it’s worth it. So glad you are all set now.
Going to catch up with ‘A new leaf’ now and really liking ‘Big Man’ but loving ‘Glorious Day’

Looks like you and I have the best taste in dramas. I’ve had a lovely surprise discovering that ‘A new Leaf’ is loved by lots of followers like us. Really thought it was not getting the audience it deserved, I was wrong YIPeeeee.

LOL viki says i should others let join the conversation. Nope sorry viki ^^

Yeah episode 11 hahaha that scene where the best friend was with him at the prosecution office. That scene cracked me up I laughed a lot. I really like the drama but heard that there will just be 16 episodes instead of 20 I hope it won’t affect the amazing plot.
someone posted a link and this is a realy case I didn’t know about it. So much reality i love it !!

ROFL ^^ Yh, just like that!!

Well, TheKeyToMy Locket, you started this discussion off. Have you stuck with both? Did you enjoy ‘Witch’s Romance’? I did and really liked it. Now we’re on the last two episodes of ‘Angel Eyes’ how do you rate this one?

Well ‘Witch’s Romance’ is much better than ‘Angel Eyes’ but would like to hear how you rate ‘Angel Eyes’ now that it’s over.

LOL. I ended up watching Witch’s Romance but not Angel Eyes. I had put Angel Eyes on my “watch” list but never got around to starting it.

Finally angel eyes ended lol

Now to the football…

world Cup ? O.o

Monday and Tueday’s dramas finished so now I just have Wednesday and trursdays’ ( have to be good and not name) haha, you know what I mean. My Saturday and Sundays are sorted as it’s a looooong one ( love it ). So World Cup for me to fill in those dramaless nights. Maybe one of the old ones from my list of catch ups inbetween.