20220306_215402

2 Likes

I think that this was the most realistic of all the possible versions lol
The kick scene in F4 Thailand
f4thailand-goryakickingthyme%20(1)

3 Likes

She didn’t even kick that hard :rofl: he’s a real push-over :joy:

2 Likes

Yup, but what I mean was that I prefer this kind of kick instead of all the jump and fainting :expressionless:
I mean, this is something that I can do, I take some classes :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and if I can do it, everyone can do it lol

2 Likes

My favorite drama with a strong female lead is Night Light or White Nights, how Netflix named it.

This drama consists of strong female characters, while, even if they are strong opponents, the men are the prey.

The drama centers around a female CEO named Seo Yi Kyung played by Lee Yo Won, who wants to dominate the korean business world and takes revenge on her father’s old friends along the way.

Seo Yi Kyung has a whole team on her side, including two other strong female characters, one of them played by Uee.

Another drama with a strong female character I liked would be the K2.
I didn’t like the female lead played by Yoona but Song Yoon Ah as the antihero Choi Yoo Jin was awesome and I truly rooted for her. The chemistry between her and K2 was way better than his with Go Anna, also it might not have been a romantic one.

3 Likes

A priceless gem of a share, you’ll watch all recaps. It’s that intense!

The girl in this KICKED - Food’s BUTT
I love this little show!
And this little actress is so CUTE and Funny

1 Like

I’m adding Military Prosecutor Doberman’s Cha Woo In (Jo Bo Ah) she did an awesome job in fighting the menaces and others, a strong leading woman for sure!
Watch her fighting, and Do Bae Man is in awe :open_mouth::star_struck::rofl:

8 Likes

Wow she literally kicked butt, I have to put that show on my watch list.

2 Likes

It is SO good!

check the lady on Tomorrow! awesome ending

2 Likes

Who Rules The World, Bai Fengxi/Feng Xiyun while all the men fights to become ruler of the world, she comes out swinging unmatched! She’s got the beauty, brawn and the brain all on her own.

4 Likes

Is this here on Viki?

1 Like

Sadly no. It’s on NF.

2 Likes

Go Seul Hae in From Now On, Showtime

4 Likes

The Journey of Flower

Rookie Agent Rouge

I think ( Why her ) deserve to be in the list!

5 Likes

Jing Tian in Wonderland of Love :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone posted about Bai Lu from The Legends, she kicked more than “Butt” :rofl: Her character is very strong and confident, nobody tells her what to do!

3 Likes

100% LOVED this K-drama. Easily one of my top 5.