9 roku
    well theres some that I don’t have to worry about
2 Likes

A bit overboard if you tell me.

■■■■ - s c a m

■■■■- k i l l

1 Like

I think, I can beat this German word

■■■■■■■ - ■■■■■■■■, okay, now they are after the way we go past censorship, so this - isn’t working anymore. How about “s c h l i m m” that painstaking version works.
Is the English word for it censored as well? Okay let’s try there are several in my case it would be:
dire (it’s not)

Let’s try others from the dictionary:
badly
severe
terribly
wicked
fatal
devastating
dreadful
sad
nasty

Okay, I am giving up, it’s just a regrettable hick-up that the new-found cousin of discobot is having. Should we call him censorbot.

4 Likes

■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■

Videoland

All their rivals are censored, except the one they don’t know. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

really interesting

2 Likes

Sleeping room

What do I want to tell you? Censorbot is driving me mad. I was just typing in German and the German word is Schlafzimmer, you see the whole word is uncensored, but if you miss adding the ending er, then it reads like this S c h l a f z i m m, which makes no sense, since there is no meaning and no creative way to make a word from this …

Really, the word censored in German I feel most sad about is the word - free.
■■■■ - f r e i -
No more words, it left me speechless for a while.

1 Like

Hmm… a certain female body part is censored, but the male equivalent isn’t.

Summary

penis
v :a: gina

And you have a problem if your name is ■■■■ D :information_source: ck

But in Dutch, I can say lots of bad words. :upside_down_face:
In Swedish and Finnish, too. Censorbot only speaks (limited) English, German, and Italian.

Summary

afbeelding

2 Likes

frei - German
free in English is working again
but the other words are not.

2 Likes

@brendas

Would it be possible to get the German word s c h l i m m back it’s not even a curse word, if we are talking about terrible thing that is happening with this censorship, then it stays terrible, I mean English speakers can use it while German speakers need to use awful or dreadful, but in meaning it is more terrible than just s c h l i m m.

3 Likes

schlimm - is back in the game, hurray!

Now, I found another word “D o n n e r w e t t e r/■■■■■■■■■■■■” used most of the time as “Wow!” or another word for thunderstorm.

P.S. ■■■■■■■■■■■■ was also used to name the scolding we kids in the 70s got to hear when our parents scolded us. I don’t know if there is something like this in English, in German it pretty much went out of use by now 40 to 50 years later…

No it didn‘t. I was surprised that you didn’t mention this third meaning of the word right away. My parents used it like that, when they were scolding me and I would still use it today when scolding children.

Actually it seems more unusual to me to use D.onnerwetter instead of “Wow” than to use it, when scolding someone.

But I dare say that, when scolding someone, D.onnerwetter is used with an ironic undertone.

Oh, you mean the threat that would actually be a difference to what I meant.
You mean f.e.: “Wenn nicht gleich Ruhe herrscht, gibt es ein D onnerwetter!”
I meant the act of scolding itself, not the word used as a threat before it happens or not.
I meant the mentioning of it like : “Wenn ich nicht pünktlich zuhause bin, wird es ein D onnerwetter geben.”
I think that this is no longer used by many, I could be wrong.

Well I would rather use it that way than as a synonym for “wow”