• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Will probably fall in the Fri/Sat Watch Party time slot of 9 pm EASTERN

We need let a few more eps drop before we start it because it is on-AIR

2 Likes

I’m excited!!!

3 Likes

I am curious about this one. I can get behind watching Ahn Bo Hyun in uniform, but it clearly revolves around law and/or courtroom stuff, and possibly even a fair bit of corruption, which are all near the top of my list of topics/storylines I try to avoid.

4 Likes

I’m just wanting to stay away from so much ROMANCE - he looks like a bada#$ and I do like courtroom stuff -

Check it out and you can always bail

I like her - I don’t know if I know him??

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yea… I am not in the mood for courtroom dramas right now. I may change my mind later on. It depends on what else is going on.

And what happened to King Eternal Monarch? If you are going to do the courtroom, I’ll run Monarch.

2 Likes

You know I don’t like the share screen thing it drives me crazy - VIKI is easy!

1 Like

What sharescreen? Eternal Monarch is on Netflix so it uses Teleparty which is easy

This drama is just my fave… courtroom battles and political adversaries are interesting. At the beginning I just couldn’t recognize Ahn Bo Hyun… I kept thinking like I’ve seen this guy somewhere and I looked and looked and then ohhhh yes, Yumi’s cells :rofl: and I thought he really looks posh with his short hair and uniform or a suit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: His character is also much stronger :grin: And the FL is also one of my favorite actresses!!

I believe this will be a good drama! :heart_eyes::sunglasses:
(I’m over the ocean during watch time so I’ll be sleeping :wink: )

2 Likes

I can’t wait that long lol. The first 2 episodes had me “hooked” already! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:
I’ll be watching it as it airs, or as soon as it does. :laughing:

2 Likes

Prosecutor Doberman Eps 2

@sweetybirdtoo
@damiechan
@bozoli
@jomyeong
@mirjam_465

2 Likes

It’s at 3 AM for us, and I am a forced A type person :grimacing:

1 Like

I didn’t see your link in time.