WP&Discussion - Military Prosecutor Doberman ๐Ÿ’œ APRIL 1st @ 9 pm

Who is IN TO Watch Party this new DRAMA at the end of MARCH

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Will probably fall in the Fri/Sat Watch Party time slot of 9 pm EASTERN

We need let a few more eps drop before we start it because it is on-AIR

Iโ€™m excited!!!

I am curious about this one. I can get behind watching Ahn Bo Hyun in uniform, but it clearly revolves around law and/or courtroom stuff, and possibly even a fair bit of corruption, which are all near the top of my list of topics/storylines I try to avoid.

Iโ€™m just wanting to stay away from so much ROMANCE - he looks like a bada#$ and I do like courtroom stuff -

Check it out and you can always bail

I like her - I donโ€™t know if I know him??

Yeaโ€ฆ I am not in the mood for courtroom dramas right now. I may change my mind later on. It depends on what else is going on.

And what happened to King Eternal Monarch? If you are going to do the courtroom, Iโ€™ll run Monarch.

You know I donโ€™t like the share screen thing it drives me crazy - VIKI is easy!

What sharescreen? Eternal Monarch is on Netflix so it uses Teleparty which is easy

This drama is just my faveโ€ฆ courtroom battles and political adversaries are interesting. At the beginning I just couldnโ€™t recognize Ahn Bo Hyunโ€ฆ I kept thinking like Iโ€™ve seen this guy somewhere and I looked and looked and then ohhhh yes, Yumiโ€™s cells :rofl: and I thought he really looks posh with his short hair and uniform or a suit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: His character is also much stronger :grin: And the FL is also one of my favorite actresses!!

I believe this will be a good drama! :heart_eyes::sunglasses:
(Iโ€™m over the ocean during watch time so Iโ€™ll be sleeping :wink: )

I canโ€™t wait that long lol. The first 2 episodes had me โ€œhookedโ€ already! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:
Iโ€™ll be watching it as it airs, or as soon as it does. :laughing:

Prosecutor Doberman Eps 2

@sweetybirdtoo
@damiechan
@bozoli
@jomyeong
@mirjam_465

Itโ€™s at 3 AM for us, and I am a forced A type person :grimacing:

I didnโ€™t see your link in time.

Same Iโ€™m only seeing it now, as I was sleeping when I got tagged :confused: