Writers on VIKI

Hiya? How many of you guys like to write? Just curious to know and also join a thread/ group if there is any!

5 Likes

lol I’ve writen all KINDS of things here in the discussions pages. There is a story thread somewhere that some inventive people were writing in. Let me get the link and I’ll come back, then you can play too.

Ok, Found it!

5 Likes

Don’t forget this one:

6 Likes

thats why I am called “frustrated writer” . I did find a drama that I kinda like, the first couple of episodes grabbed me , any drama or any book that doesnt grab me the first couple of episodes or first chapters, just forget it. as you know I love stories about Atlantis, mermaids and the such. this one is from china, mirror of two cities, I hope IO don’t get disappointed with the story.

so heres mine

The sea was quiet this morning, the soft waves silently laping the shore. I was watching out
at the horizon, watching the Dolphins doing their antics. they are really fun to watch. As for
me , I had to go out to the deep to inspect the disruption that occured recently. Not just the
storm, but an earthquake which caused a huge tusanmi , ;. the dolphins alerted me, in their
special way, they help me in finding these problems. as I grew up I lived in a colony that
lived in the sea. So I learned to communicate with the sea creatures. I also am a seaologist,
so with their help I can do my job.
Swimming with the dolphins this morning, carrying my instruments along, before I got to the
problem, my instruments started going off. I was surprised that they did go off cause I
wasn’t close enough to the disturbance.
I dove deeper into the sea, checking the sea floor for any new cracks , crevices, even a
beginning volcano. and yep there it was, newly formed volcano, it hasn’t erupted, yet, but
looks like any time and soon it will. the earthquake, created the volcano top. the activity was
very strong and the other scientists wanted me to find out.

I know the sea I love to explore I
can go deeper that the subs , cause I am a mermaid…

5 Likes

Oh Mary, that is so sweet… as soon as I started reading, I had a haunch that this going to be some “excerpt” from the Starry Night, Starry Sea… you like that a lot, don’t you :blush: After finishing reading your story, I was wondering, when I’ll be your age, if I can still think and write like you do; I truly admire your inspiration, creativity and your energy!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

(I didn’t read your narrative first… I went straight to your story :wink: )

2 Likes

I’m a writer. But please don’t threaten me. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

simi11, why do you have to wait till you get to my age?? best time is right now! and at your “young” age> wow you got stories to tell now!

#2 and you can find a bunch on youtube and google

get that book next to you, turn to page 47, first sentence or paragraph, write something.

that cat in your picture, write something about it

whats your favorite hobby< do a murder mystery

you can pick a bunch of things right around your neighborhood, back yard etc and write, write write
just pick up something and write about it, no matter how silly it may b e
find a picture, write about it.
you can find prompts all day on yahoo, google, even here if you just look

and Adrien love his stories! anyway the ones I have seen, no threat

2 Likes

so anyone let me see what you have!!

2 Likes

lol sorry it meant thread haha :joy:

4 Likes

I am a writer. I have been doing it as a hobby for about eight years now.

4 Likes

Yeah, I figured that much, don’t worry. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

wow what do you write? stories or poem?

3 Likes

Fictional stories. I’m trying to finish my second one this year.

5 Likes

There was the thread The “Viki Original” you haven’t seen yet that got started back in June and petered out when everyone realized that the idea we came up with would never be approved by the folks who oversee what types of entertainment are released to the world as being representative of Korean culture.

It was a lot of fun.

4 Likes

share here too. would love to read.

1 Like

Both stories are uploaded on Wattpad.

3 Likes