YOU ARE A FAN OF EXO? Let's talk ! :)

HEYOOOOOOOO

I wonder why there was no EXO Topic. So if you love EXO let’s talk about you favorite songs and you Biases. Or maybe a couple you ship?=D

7 Likes

okaaayyy!!! hahaha this i will join!!

okay, my bias is hyperventilates from hyperness IS KAI!!!

he’s sooo good at dancing and i think he’s the cutest. but its tough in exo, because there ALL CUTE! X)

kai break dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i3WBA9z0Eo

my favorite song from them that is older is what is love :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PQQBVnmHVQ

and my favorite song right now growl and wolf! xD

as for a second bias… i thought it was D.O. … but now im having a hard time between Xiumin,luhan, and oh what the heck!! i love them all xD

3 Likes

My favorite Exo member is Baekhyun.
The song I like now is Miracles in December(wow Baekhyun&Chen&D.O)

Same here ! I love miracles in December… better to say their whole album

YEAYYYYY I was so waiting for this thread hahaha. Is’nt the fandom called Exotics?

I love them so much and i find ALL of them so cute and good looking!!! But if i was to be stranded on a Island forever and could only bring three EXO members well i’ll take SEHUN, LUHAN and CHEN.

But I have to say, TAO has been a huge Bias list ruiner lately, I realised just how handsome he really is haha.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha yes I know but since there was a discussion about how ppl should call them I thought it would be better to not put a name.

I LOVE Luhan

He is just sooo adorable and cute omggg

And suho

I have no idea why I like suho lol I just do

His ideal girl type is someone with long straight hair and has a big literary interest but inside she is wild and cheerful (LMAO?)

I should have long hair… hahahahah

1 Like

in other words, a wild book-worm nerd-party girl?? LOL

hahhahahahahahah I think someone with whom you can have fun, but still can be calm and read book and be smart blabla

Good choice Suho lol

awww this pic is so cutee

2 Likes

The only reason i got into EXO:
Kris is definitely my style :stuck_out_tongue:

My fav song is growl and miracles in december.

2 Likes

Finally a EXO topic!! ^^

1 Like

LOOLL HAHAHAHA I knew it… ppl just waited for this topic @b2utybubbles it was an good idea hehe

Nothing to thank for

just kidding

2 Likes

AWWWWW IS THIS FOR ME ? T-T

1 Like

Another Exotic here. I cannot choose a number one bias from the whole twelve. But, I have two biases, one from EXO-K and one from EXO-M. Chen and Kai.

1 Like

KAI!!! xDDD yes girl, we agree to that haha

ges, xD tis is for you xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD jddnmsfjsfsfh!

1 Like

Hey all :smiley: im glad to see that someone made topic about EXO.My biases are Tao and Kris. Favourite songs are “Baby dont cry” and “Wolf”

LMAO

2 Likes

omggggg hahaha
Do you also have a couple between them you ship? haha like

LOOOOL can’t

3 Likes

I love EXO.
kai is fantastic and is a great dancer.
I look forward to the new album!!!

1 Like