You may leave a comment here... 마인 - thread

You may leave a comment here, if you have anything to say about Netflix’ 마인/Mine - kdrama.
May it be excited or disappointed or something in between.
If you are disappointed or frustrated then I would ask you to write your comment in such a way that one can see your respect for the work of others, please.
Thank you.

1 Like

Then I’ll start even though I’ve only seen a quarter of them myself.
If you think you’ve seen quite a few super-rich and dysfunctional families in kdramas: That wasn’t the end yet.
The acting, above all Lee Bo-young and Park Won-sook, is excellent, the scenery, especially the buildings are breathtaking. The plot is interesting (I use to read episodes summaries).

1 Like

Watched first episode, not really my thing, glamour drama basically imo.

2 Likes

If I had to create the cover page for the series I would write:
Mainly drama, but in parts also comedy, crime and romance

1 Like

I worship NTFX bc they have such a variety of dramas/movies etc, but sadly [MINE] didn’t caught my attention, and I really love the actress Lee Bo Young bc she’s so natural in her roles… but this role for her; I just couldn’t digest well. I tried but only manage the first episode halfway. I’m glad you are enjoying it so much.

1 Like

https://www.soompi.com/tag/mine

i haven’t started yet though but how is the show?

I think it is great.
But it’s true, someone must overcome the first (second…) episodes.
It gets better with every episode, as if everyone had to warm up first.
And: Women are the focus, but there is a nice romance, too

2 Likes

Why some of the Korean actresses I can’t tell them apart? To me, they look so much alike!
It’s getting so annoying thinking this actress is this one, and she’s not! I wish there was a way I could tell them apart, and when it comes to their names, is even worse bc I can never memorize their name. Does this happens to anyone else here? Is there a way I can learn to differentiate them? Love some tips out there: If there’s any.

1 Like

Which actress from Mine did you mistake?

1 Like

I thought it was going to be more “contagious” as a drama, meaning dragging you more to watch one episode after another. But it took a while for me to finish it. Makjang, but a stretchy one.

The show could have used about a third of episodes less. While I appreciate a good in-depth perspective on characters’ emotions, I’d rather they focused on one or two of them, than tried to explain the emotional reasoning behind every single character.

I don’t think this was a very realistic story. Rather, it gave the viewer a bit of space for the imagination and satisfied the curiosity (and even schadenfreude) about the life of the rich.

The most positive thing in the drama for me was also the most obvious message - women are (also) strong and they should be protecting other women. It was also lovely to see that the lesbian romance was not judged. The issue was tackled in a sensitive way.

1 Like

It is her in [Temptation of Wife] my bad. She just looks much more mature in this role, but is same person. I really need to work on those names. After all 13 years have passed.