Your favorite picture of your favorite actor/actors

YES!!! the kiss swoons and dies omgggggg when i thought he was dead at the end and he got hurt dead i was SO crying in that gosh he broke my heart and when he was crying over her because he thought she couldnt get cured… he acted sooo well i foreals fell in love with him for this role lol <3 he was so cute they should get married haha i think EVERYONE wants to marry someone like him lol this drama had the best ending i think i have ever seen xD

i think EVERYONE wants to marry someone like him,or just HIM lol. that drama had the best most beautiful ending i think i have ever seen i was cryin so dang hard haha

The first time I didn´t understand if it was heaven or if they were alive … But I believe now that both are alive and healthy and happy T-T
And Song Hye-Kyo is sooooo pretty in that drama she should get a award for her acting as a blind women it is awesome .
And of course the Bromance between Kim Bum and him gosh it was amazing even if a was a liitle bit angry because he hurts him at the end.

And of course the bi*** in that drama Seo Hyo-Rim who always plays the bad girl … You know I wanted to kill her while watching that drama … It was scary and I am happy that I didn´t break anything

I am writing to much right?

1 Like

He will ALWAYS remain my favourite actor! < 3

2 Likes

yes @b2utybubbles jo Insung was pure man sexiness in The Wind That Winter blows…

1 Like

GAH!! glad u agreee xD he was beautiful he should get an award.for his beauty and for the role he played lol @dramaaaaa yes!!! they survived it none of them died,he somehow survived the stabbing,although they didnt show how but the went to put flower’s on the girl’s REAL brother’s grave not him and so he stould alive and she survived surgery and can see xD i almost cried cuz it was so happy of an ending.the only reason some people thought it was heaven was because when she opened her eyes to see him it was showing blurry at first to make us believe she couldnt see all that well but she can as we saw after the cleared vision.NOBODY DIED!! lol

and i agree with everything u just said lol! she should get an award and him too their acting was sooo good! LOL i was mad too i am also glad u didnt break anything xD

these writers like it to make us nervous , don´t they? hahahaha
I love the ending so much hahahahah that kiss , I was waiting for it so long … I love that drama

1 Like

me too really!! it was so sweet xDhe kissed her so nice and gentle x) i was so nervous goshh i didnt know if too scream or faint or cry lol

Where is my Kissss hahahahhaha
Kdramas let me having too much hopes for a amazing first kiss hahaha
But they are now gone … I think I will end up just watching good kisses in dramas , but it´s okay haha

1 Like

haha!! ikr !! that is so not real life haha well,u never know… xD

1 Like

Hey there is always hope haha

yea hope!! i like hope haha xD u should watch to the beautiful you drama with SHINEE’S minho its a really good and cute drama if u havent watched it yet its really good: http://www.viki.com/tv/3475c-to-the-beautiful-you-hana-kimi-korean-version

I watched that already and I like it haha

oh good! hes from shinee xD

definitely short hair pls hahaha I like him but I can´t help I don´t like it when they have long hair : (

lol i used to say that!! i used to feel the same way but now i love the guys with long hair if its that length and shorter xD

1 Like

Seeing all the photos made me happy

but i didnt see kim bum nor kim soo hyun or kim hyun joong and more

1 Like

@b2utybubbles feeling like he is giving that rose to me

@b2utybubbles Oh flowers? again ? just for me ? no need to fight i will accept both lol

1 Like

Yay!!!.. Kim soo Hyun and kim hyun Joong