Your favorite picture of your favorite actor/actors

I will explain haha
I am now a long time addicted to Korean dramas ( yes I admit) and I started to show that to my friends even its not very successful…
The Wallpaper of my smart phone is now the topic. I need a very very very good hot picture of an korean actor… I love many of them so I can´t choose . Currently this is my wallpaper haha

So I would be so happy if you can help me

2 Likes

hehehehehe great…“Lee Min Ho as your wallpaper annoymous” hello I’m Sheilla and i have Lee Min Ho as my wallpaper too… *not much help huh?! lol * he is totally gorgeous with that smile though… MELT

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that smile T-T
New picture of him on on my phone haha I really have to buy a SD card soon, too many good looking Koreans

LOL u got that right! here are some ideas:

1 Like

more suggestions on my page http://www.viki.com/users/b2utybubbles it has LOTS of beautifful actors xD

will be sure to check it out… :smile:

1 Like

You know what I am smiling like a little baby with a very big lollipop
Melting…
Thank you so much especially for Jung Il Woo and Lee Jong Suk ahhhhh T-T I love Koreans … Lately I am stalking a Korean (stare at him like he is a prominent not really stalking) who works at H&M every time I see him… what to do haha

1 Like

LOL yea i love them too and ur welcome :smile: and hahaha thats funny xD u should be like “anyeong!!!” LOL (probably spell that wrong-_-)

LOL yea i love them too and ur welcome :smile: and hahaha thats funny xD u should be like “anyeong!!!” LOL (probably spelled that wrong-_-)

i think that they look very much alike in these pictures for some reason.they look a little alike :

Agree !! I want a picture with all of them hahaha that would be on my room wall now
Sometimes I think : Can I meet them once in a lifetime… and then I realize : NO

LOL yeaaa,kinda depressing,but lets not kill our dreams.WE CAN!! hahaha xD

hahahahaha we will definately meet them we just need to worry about not acting riduculously hopeless when they pass us by. i mean if you were in a restaurant and you saw that… and dont ask why he is shirtless…he just is.Remember they were banned from wearing shirts. :wink: somehow whenever i meet any of them, they will have to be shirtless. DAMN he is HOT!

2 Likes

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL yes,yes it will happen.JUST like u said.EXACTLY like that.

2 Likes

hehehehehe lool for real… they are at a restaurant seated opposite you…SHIRTLESS ofcourse, giving you that stare that says how do you say no to that?!

@Sheilla7 @b2utybubbles
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU

Happy Christmas! Haha

1 Like

OMO i totally forgot this man

1 Like

LOL and thank you :slight_smile: and HAHAAHA u cant forget jo in sung now xD he was tottally the best in “that winter the wind blows” i was always fangirling so hard lol xDDDD he treated her with so much care tear tear GAH love him xD and @Sheilla7 LOOOLL so funny x.D ur fantasies make me laugh so hard xD lol who is the cute one on the left? is he from 2pm? or am i wrong

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhh When I saw him in that drama I wanted to marry someone like him … And when he got hurt i cried so hard god that drama was amazing … And that KISS T-T
I need a break … I swear I need it hahaha

1 Like