Your laugh for the day

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ok ok now you are trained correctly!!

1 Like

more training in store!!

1 Like

Turn on the subtitles (it’s an add, but a funny one)

1 Like

There’s a personal fowl here…

The plot chickens as we barrel our way closer to Thanksgiving. For us, it’s a time to be thankful that our officers are always working around the cluck to keep you safe. Take for instance this “hen you believe it?” find at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. We hate to beak it to you here, but stuffing a firearm in your holiday bird for travel is just a baste of time. This idea wasn’t even half-baked; it was raw, greasy, and obviously unsupervised. The only roast happening here is this poor packing choice!

Feather you like it or not, there are rules for traveling with guns and ammunition. So, don’t wing it; roost over the proper packaging info through the link in our bio.

#RawChicken #Chicken #Concealed #AirportSecurity

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ok, ok my my laugh for the day!! thanks for this!!

another one for the day
image :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:laughing::joy: :joy::rofl::joy:
Screenshot_20221109-141029_Chrome
:joy::rofl::joy: Here too! :joy:
https://discussions.viki.com/t/woodworking-stuff-and-other-artsy-stuff/40704/220?u=leerla73

2 Likes

thought I would touch all"bases" hehehehe

now for this one I guess I resemble that

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

what a line!!

4 Likes

Competition is fierce for Santa’s sleigh!

3 Likes

2 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
OUCH!!!

2 Likes

I realized yesterday that one of the strongest effects the early darkness has on me is that I suddenly start thinking it’s dinnertime around 4 pm. :unamused:

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

we got cats again!

4 Likes

3 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

1 Like

Hehehe!:rofl: He-heee! :rofl::joy: Ain’t that a trip!

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes