Your laugh for the day

how about this?

3 Likes

I should not laugh as hard as I did. :sweat_smile::skull:

2 Likes

It’s coming into that time, and seasons of the year again. :disappointed:

2 Likes

yo ready for a new bathing suit? well here ya go! and way before my time.

1906 Ad for bathing suits

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

this one is so cool!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Roadkill Customs

ptsednroSo64cmt ae00f9e37P6 St 5i41bM808am6866tf:u 92ep9l1rc ·

Man-Sized Pedal Car…

3 Likes

ok one more for the day

1 Like

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Zombie what?

this is NOT mine, just sayin ,anyway there were so many responses they were hilarious!
How about a dictionary so you can spell apocalypse correctly

1 Like

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok one more

4 Likes

I laughed so much during this hahaha. He’s so lost :laughing:

3 Likes

I thought it was cute and funny esp at the last scene!!

2 Likes

Other possible versions :wink: if you include:
InstaGram
YouInstaTwitFace
Reddit
YouInstaTwitRedFace
Tumbler
YouInstaTwitTumRedFace
:rofl: Any other platforms out there worth adding, or transposing? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

lets talk about the 50’s

2 Likes

“Water came out of the tap. If someone had suggested bottling it and charging more than gasoline for it… they would have become a laughing stock”
Literally the business model for Coca~Cola company’s Dasani. Didn’t even bottle from a spring like other companies but from the tap! They were mocked mercilessly in the UK by being compared with Del Boy in the sitcom Only Fools And Horses trying a get rich quick scheme to bottle tap water and claiming it was from “Peckham spring” (a hosepipe from his kitchen tap)

4 Likes

lets go for a ride!!

SuperFly Autos

onpseodrSthem9:m0gb0uM2e07gt0 2aummic2 ptu7cef i7fSr h11uAh1 ·

This is how we roll…

Via bettyzwithchevyz (Instagram)

3 Likes

Too funny!

1 Like

I thought it was too…

3 Likes

ok,ok, ME, I resemble that!