Youtube shorts & editing

Have you ever got interested to watch a drama/ movie from youtube shorts & editing? and what did you think of it?
i’ll go 1st, it was recently that the fans’ editing of this K-drama

kept popping in my youtube shorts & even though i usually wait for a drama to finish b4 watching it but i just couldn’t resist.
it was a nice drama with some issues with plot BUT the ML/FL 's chemistry were great so i don’t regret watching it at all.
Right now, my youtube shorts are about “The Romance of Tiger and Rose” so maybe i’m gonna check it as well lol.

5 Likes

Unluckily currently my shorts are about “Magnificent Century” :joy: (a great show, by the way), but I usually enjoy watching some edits after I finish the drama like you, mostly to avoid any spoiler :sweat_smile:

(The Romance of Tiger and Rose was one of my first C-dramas, it’s cute, you should watch it!)

3 Likes

i don’t care much about spoilers tbh , i just hate sad depressing endings so i prefer to wait & confirm that lol

3 Likes

Ahaha I understand! What about the “time of crisis and misunderstanding” in the lovely couple? Do you like it or do you want to drop the drama?

3 Likes

“time of crisis and misunderstanding”, that’s basic in almost every drama i’ve watched so no, i won’t drop a drama because of it, i’m not that picky lol

3 Likes

I guess you’re right!

1 Like

I had already seen the trailer. but one of the shorts made me watch it and I don’t regret it :joy_cat:
I’m even watching the reviews the members are doing on their own YT channels at the moment.
I had a different expectation based on the title / trailer, but when I saw how silly Seungkwan was being, I wanted to check out at the least the first episode and I ended up watching it all.

4 Likes

I saw Moving’s edit. It was of Han Hyo Joo’s character, but I was not able to recognise her. So I searched for the actress and it turned out to be Han Hyo Joo. I was taken aback, at that moment, I understood how people around Superman can not recognise him with glasses :joy:

4 Likes

I am someone who will wait for a drama to finish airing. Or, at least, the drama has to be in it’s final episodes for me to start watching it.

Usually, I just go to YouTube and whatever FMV or Trailer or Shorts YouTube recommend, I will watch it. If the characters or the storyline is up to my par, I will be watching the drama. I have to regret saying that I have never watched a drama before watching its FMVs. I watch at least 5 FMVs before I will start watching the drama. And, I also love getting spoilers. So, Reddit and the comments on My Drama List have to be there. And, it is just not for dramas, it’s also for novels.

I really have to let go of this bad habit. :sweat_smile:

So, I guess, every drama watched by me is recommended by YouTube. :wink:

I check the quality of the production, the storylines, the dialogues, the engaging parts and the actual reasons to watch the drama before watching it.

4 Likes

I’m just going to jump in here to say that I’ve seen “The Romance of Tiger and Rose” and it was really, really good. I personally really enjoyed it and I highly recommend it. It had a lot of good messages about the meaning of equality amongst everything as well. The characters are very well-developed and it can be quite funny at times. It definitely has romcom vibes. Also, don’t worry, it has a happy ending. :smile:

3 Likes

I am very happy to find even more people who love spoilers like me. I have a lot of friends who hate them and I can never tell them anything if they don’t watch the same shows as me, but I always kind of want to. I love reading some of the spoilers before watching a drama, especially the ending to know if it’s a happy ending, because it really shows me if it’s something I’d enjoy. If it’s not, why waste my time on it when I could watch something else? Also, the spoilers sometimes get me even more excited about it, because if they mention a cool scene, I’m just sitting there, awaiting the scene. :joy:

4 Likes