18 Again (Kdrama)

That’s true…

If you send the channel manager a message, they might at least add a note :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it is just already subbed no machines by other people that are not volunteers like Variety shows that only allow english subs

2 Likes

Unfortunately that still doesn’t guarantee good subs. I’m working on a movie of which the original subs were quite horrible. Luckily in this case we were allowed to edit it.

For episode 1, I sent some subtitle correction suggestions and they actually edited it, so if you see a mistake, it can still be edited :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really don’t know where they’re going with that entire stalker guy arc…let’s hope it’s good.
omo the class teacher by day and gamer girl by night ACK I loved that so much!!! I’ve actually started shipping her with Deok Jin, what is wrong with me :joy: Was kinda annoyed that everyone is just buying into his lie, even his own dad, but whatever, as long as the drama keeps being so so soooo funny!!
Disappointed in the PE teacher, though, my skin crawls every time he gets on screen :tired_face:
P.S: HOW ON EARTH IS HWANG IN YEOP THIRTY YEARS OLD??!! I STILL CAN’T GET OVER THISS
seriously, he’s either Peter Pan or Google is playing VERY mean jokes

1 Like