2021 C-Drama & K-Drama Celebrity News

:rofl::rofl: Figures!! At least I’ve not missed any updates.
95% of these type videos, so often, speculate. :smile:

1 Like

I watched the ‘wedding’ video that @leerla73 posted, out of curiosity. I knew it was all pure speculation. Knowing what little I know about some of those ‘pairings’, I found it bizarre how they stated everything as if it was absolute fact. As far as Woo Bin and Min Ah, as you said, they may be the closest to actual marriage. When a couple has been together long term, it’s reasonable to assume that marriage may follow, but then again, if they’ve been together that long without getting married, maybe they are in no rush to do so and are clearly happy with their current status. I wasn’t aware that they possibly had planned to get married but got derailed by the pandemic. Whatever their future plans, I just wish them all well.

3 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483447wpp/seungri-receives-3-year-prison-sentence

I must say I’m surprised that he was condemned. Now I’m waiting to see if he’s really going to serve time in prison.

2 Likes

Prison vs. Ja!l

The court also stated, “As his testimonies were inconsistent and changed between the police investigation, prosecution investigation, and at court, his credibility is low.”

Although Seungri previously denied all charges except for violation of the Foreign Exchange Transactions Act, the court declared him guilty of all nine charges.

As the court saw potential flight risk, Seungri was arrested at court on August 12. Although he was originally scheduled to be complete his military service in mid-September, he will now be discharged from the military due to his sentence.

And a discharge from the military, I wonder if he gets a honorable, or dishonorable discharge. . .

1 Like

I like how they keep saying “according to reports” without specifying what report exactly :joy:

2 Likes

Park ShinHye, and Choi TaeJoon :bride_with_veil:t2:‍♀ :ring::pregnant_woman:t2::wedding: :man_in_tuxedo:t2:‍♂

:bride_with_veil:t2:‍♀ :ring::pregnant_woman:t2::wedding: :man_in_tuxedo:t2:‍♂

4 Likes

I forgot there was a ‘celebrity news’ thread. Instead, I posted about it in the Segue Cafe. Now there are several places for people to read the good news. :blush:

1 Like

Congrats to Choi Tae Joon Park Shin Hye! PSH is one of my fav. k-actresses. I’ve seen a lot of her dramas and like her acting. I wasn’t surprised to hear of the marriage but the pregnancy did throw me off, but I’m happy for them!

2 Likes

The fact they are a couple was surprising for me, this is what happens when they have great chemistry with their costars. In my mind, I’ve already matched them up with people they’ve acted in shows together, and their chemistry was tops. :blush:

1 Like

When they first started dating it wasn’t that surprising because I think they were already friends to begin with.

She always has good chemistry with her costars, so it was easy to ship her with everyone. It’ll be a long time for her to star in another drama now.

1 Like

He does too, have you watched him in? (*❛‿❛)→ :point_down:t5:

I shipped him with his costar ( ꈍᴗꈍ)(*❛‿❛)→ :point_down:t5:

Agreed :pregnant_woman:t2::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haven’t seen All About Mom yet.

I’ve watched a few of CTJ’s drama. My fav. so far was his villain role in, Missing Nine.

1 Like

42nd Blue Dragon :dragon_face: :dragon: Film Awards :kr: Red Carpet

Video is 4:24

Video is 4:15

Video is 3:10

Video is 3:42

Video is 4:26

1 Like

To watch the video, visit #YT - This is a screenshot.
Screenshot_20211203-003456_YouTube

Just saw this unfortunate news. Hopefully Park So Dam will have a complete recovery.

Park So Dam Diagnosed With Papillary Thyroid Cancer + Completes Surgery | Soompi

3 Likes

Yeah, I read this earlier today.
I hope she is doing well. She might have found out in the early stages. But she’ll probably have to recover for a while.

2 Likes

Kim Hyun joong is getting married! With his non celebrity girl friend.

2 Likes

Thanks for the news @padmalayag, glad for him, can’t wait to hear more. . .

1 Like