🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

Hahaha. :grin:

You need to use the tag ins:
< ins > your text < /ins>
your text

You can also use the tag del:
< del >your text< /del>
your text

Don’t forget to remove the spaces near “<” and “>” in my examples.

3 Likes

:grinning: :smiley:
Ooooh! :open_mouth: Let me try!
Do we get a full spectrum :abacus: :art: :crayon: color palette?
Or,

Is it only for these two colors?

:blush: I did it!!

2 Likes

I only know these 2 colors. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

test

4 Likes

@damiechan,

Whow! :smiley: You can do yellow! ?! :smiley:

Tell us how, please? :pray: @damiechan. :school_satchel::notebook::pencil2::ledger:

@mas4,
There are more colors! :grinning:

:blush: lovely! Test 2 :grinning: Did it! :grin: I tried copy, control, and alt but they didn’t work. Since typing mainly on a qwerty keyboard, my memory list of a regular keyboard’s shortcuts, are not as accessible. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s apparently the tag mark:
< mark >text</ mark>
text

2 Likes

I’ve been saving a Moderation slot for a whole year just for JoL2, just in case it shows up suddenly… :smirk:

I guess I’m “safe” until next year.

11 Likes

It’s finally airing! :heart_eyes:
I wonder when it will be available on Viki.

I have been waiting for 2 Chinese dramas this year: Blooming Days and The Emperor’s Love

6 Likes

What!? What a surprise. Thanks so much @mas4

3 Likes

Title: Rising With the Wind 我要逆风去
Premiere: 10.30.23 (Today!)

10 Likes

Title: Love Under the Floral Rain
Genre: Historical, Romance
MDL link: Love Under the Floral Rain (2023) - MyDramaList
Synopsis: The story revolves around the romance of Hua Zhu Yu, who disguises as a male to enter the battlefield and Ji Feng Li, who is the prime minister of South Dynasty.
Starring: Sebrina Chen, Leon Leong

6 Likes

Finally! Episodes drop on November 10.

7 Likes

Wonderland of Love will start airing on November 6th!

11 Likes

Love is Panacea began airing today. it should soon be available on Viki. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been waiting lol… :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

New posters:

Why is she tearing? Can’t wait to find out!

8 Likes

Title : Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
Genre : Historical, Romance

MDL link : Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2 (2023) - MyDramaList

Synopsis :Kudi Liu Li and Pei Xing Jian have a harmonious marriage. When he is demoted from his position, she follows him to Xizhou where they encounter the young noble Qu Chong Yu. Qu Chong Yu is very wary of Pei Xing Jian who has suddenly been assigned an official post and purposely makes trouble for the new arrivals. The couple shares the same mind and heart in doing what’s best for the people. Their sincerity eventually moves Qu Chong Yu thus turning an enemy into a friend.

Meanwhile, Su Hai Zheng who is the Anxi Grand Protectorate have detained Pei Xing Jian for their own benefit. Liu Li mobilizes the people of Xizhou to write their pleas to help her husband return home. When danger looms, she once again uses her ingenuity in ensuring the safety of the people of Xizhou.
Season 1: Weaving a Tale of Love | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

7 Likes

#宁安如梦1107开播#
What a pleasant surprise! Not wasting any time after its “Coming Soon” poster, we have its “Flash Premiere” today! It must be the “WoL” effect haha :wink: :smiley:

No channel on Viki yet. :pensive: :thinking: :face_with_peeking_eye:
:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:
Request Form:

11 Likes

Time Stamp 1:35, Marcus Here! Updates.
Story of Kunning Palace
!https://youtu.be/CX7cnG1thA0?feature=shared

Coming to Viki.
Love Me, Love My Voice (很想很想你 / Hen Xiang Hen Xiang Ni / aka Missing You) is a contemporary Chinese drama scheduled for 33 episodes (45min/episode). November 30, 2023 premiere.

MDL: Love Me, Love My Voice (2023) - MyDramaList

5 Likes

Viki has channel created for sunshine by my side

6 Likes