🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

Yeah definitely… this dream is fading away, and I’m being sad about it!! I was so confident about this one coming, I requested it a lot😭

1 Like

Il est préférable de répondre en anglais pour que tout le monde puisse de te lire sans soucis. On répond en fr que sur les topics qui le sont déjà. Bisou.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ll be careful in the future. :heart:

1 Like

Yes, Immortality

1 Like

https://discussions.viki.com/invites/a24XjjfRZ5

Trying out the invite badge game lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Title: Romance on the Farm 田耕纪
Premiere: 10.14.23

Trailer:

Wrap Up Special:

No channel on Viki yet :frowning:

Title: Scent of Time 为有暗香来
Premiere: 10.13.23

No official teaser of any kind on YT yet. No channel on Viki yet. :frowning:

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

6 Likes

This one… omg!!! Looks cute :white_heart::face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart_hands::sparkles: Let get it!! Come on.

6 Likes

Title : Castle in the Time
Genre: Romance
MDL Link : Castle in the Time (2023) - MyDramaList
Synopsis:

Xu Zhen is a bright and optimistic young woman who doesn't easily give up. In order to patch things up between her mother and her ailing father, she applies for a job at Jiang Ye Entertainment where her mother works as a Director and accidentally witnesses Gu Chi Jun getting coldly rejected by his ex-girlfriend yet again. In order to protect his huge and heavily-bruised ego, Gu Chi Jun does everything in his power to force Xu Zhen out so that she'll never have a chance to expose what happened to him. She wins him over instead and becomes his personal assistant. However, Xu Zhen also learns about a conspiracy within the firm and finds that she may be in danger.
Cast: Park Min Young, Zhang Zhe Han

8 Likes

Is that Korean Actress Park Min Young? Looks like her to me.

Okay @mas4 you’ve got to teach me this one, :art::crayon: how to do highlights. Don’t tell me you learned it from the bot? :laughing: But, seriously, I want to know how. . . :blush:

5 Likes

Yes, it’s her. I forgot to add the cast.

3 Likes

Wow! Been hoping this would premiere, and it finally has good news! Though ZZH is still “banned” domestically, this would premiere in Japan (Lala TV), per its article, the premiere would be on 12.27.23!

They look perfect together! I’m also very happy for ZZH! May he regain his “freedom” on air, everywhere, soon!

Sure hope Viki will be able to obtain licensing for it, and bring it here for us, esp ZZH’s fandom! :pray: :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

@jadecloud88 Is it true this was filmed six years ago?

3 Likes

Yes :anguished: To be precise, it’s more than 7 years, to date. Filming began sometime in June 2016.

4 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

2 Likes

Hahaha. :grin:

You need to use the tag ins:
< ins > your text < /ins>
your text

You can also use the tag del:
< del >your text< /del>
your text

Don’t forget to remove the spaces near “<” and “>” in my examples.

3 Likes

:grinning: :smiley:
Ooooh! :open_mouth: Let me try!
Do we get a full spectrum :abacus: :art: :crayon: color palette?
Or,

Is it only for these two colors?

:blush: I did it!!

2 Likes

I only know these 2 colors. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

test

4 Likes

@damiechan,

Whow! :smiley: You can do yellow! ?! :smiley:

Tell us how, please? :pray: @damiechan. :school_satchel::notebook::pencil2::ledger:

@mas4,
There are more colors! :grinning:

:blush: lovely! Test 2 :grinning: Did it! :grin: I tried copy, control, and alt but they didn’t work. Since typing mainly on a qwerty keyboard, my memory list of a regular keyboard’s shortcuts, are not as accessible. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s apparently the tag mark:
< mark >text</ mark>
text

2 Likes