🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Official Trailer:

Official Trailer:

These turn out to be really good dramas, to date. Incomparable Beauty is also based on a true and inspirational story. Hope we’ll get them here on Viki.com. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

6 Likes

Per @cake_coffee_happiness
“sequel of Ancient Love Poetry, and it is called “Shen Yin” (aka: The Last Immortal, The Hidden God”

The Last Immortal, on Marcus Here! Starts at 4:36
It is a sequel to 2021’s Ancient Love Poetry.

The Last Immortal is a sequel

The Last Immortal is a sequel to 2021’s Ancient Love Poetry.

Ancient Love Poetry | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

The Last Immortal Passes Review!

https://youtu.be/BMvkUU3GtNE?feature=shared :arrow_up: Marcus Here! At time stamp 1:35.

4 Likes

Sadly, the fan channel for Sunshine by My Side has been deleted.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Title: Fairyland Romance
Genre: Romance, Historical
MDL link: Fairyland Romance (2023) - MyDramaList
Douban link: https://movie.douban.com/subject/35924862/
Synopsis:

A prince strays into the peach blossom village, a place that is said to contain the fountain of youth, and begins an angsty romance with its leader Liu Qingqing.

Among the clouds and mists in the mountains, there is a village full of peach blossoms that is isolated from everything. Zuo Jinglun (Wang Hongyi), the heir to the imperial dynasty, strays into this place while on his way to take office in the southwest. Here, he regains his inner peace and falls in love with Liu Qingqing (Huang Yi), a strong leader who dares to love and hate.

Starring: Huang Yi, Wang Hong Yi
Posters:

4 Likes

:sob: I wonder why… Let’s hope it’ll be delayed rather than never.

Don’t give up hope… :muscle:

Summary

I’m watching it on the provider’s site and it’s pretty good, to date. Sure hope it’ll be available on Viki sometime… So many more can watch and enjoy it, and I can re-watch XZ hehe…

5 Likes

Title: Rose and Gun
Genre: Romance
MDL link: Rose and Gun (2023) - MyDramaList
Synopsis:
Tang Xin is a tough, independent woman and a workaholic who doesn’t think that marriage is a must even though deep down, she longs for a real hero. She meets Wu Si during a blind date. He is an outstanding military officer with an extremely monotonous life who seemed intent on living each day according to plan from studying and enlisting in the army to getting married. While the two seem like they’d be a good match, they actually despised each other from the beginning and only became lovers after many hilarious twists and turns.
Starring: Jin Han, Xuan Lu

5 Likes

I heard it will go to N :sweat:

1 Like

I am sorry, I am aware this is not a popular genre on this platform, but I would like if you could add Chinese series called Outcast or I am Nobody or Under the Stranger. It is modern Fantasy in the vein of Anime. I am so gratrfull you added West Out of Yumen aka Paralell Worlds, I requested it through submission form few weeks ago. Also if you could license My Journey to You it looks great

3 Likes

And if someone could point me, I am sorry if this is troublesome, is there a way you could upload series Evernight without hardcoded Chinese subtitles. Batlle Through Heavens and I think Reset have been uploaded with copies without hardcoded titles. I know it is nitpicking but I have trouble with overlapping subtitles than I automaticly watch hardcoded titles, which I dont understand, instead watching what is happening onscreen. I dont know if I expressed myself good, I am not native English speaker thanks for your patience again

1 Like

Depending on which device you’re watching on, you could try to adjust the look of the subs so that they get grey/black background.

I think most new Chinese hard-sub dramas have those by default n a computer. But the older ones might not. If you find one of those old ones, you can report it to Viki directly. It’s a relatively easy job for their computer engineers.

Because the process of changing subtitle appearance is much easier than reuploading a new clean video, synchronizing the segments and then uploading all the subs for various languages, Viki chooses not to do the latter.

1 Like

Thank you Bozoli. App that I have installed on TV has subtitles positoned so that hardcoded subtitles are larger more prominent. Solution would be to enlarge subtitles but than they are enormous. But its only one series, so I am ashamed of myself for nitpicking hahaha Thank you again for answering

1 Like

No need to feel ashamed at all! What you find difficult or lacking is probably also difficult and lacking for many others. And if you can voice out some concerns, it can help others. Everyone and everything needs constant improvement, Viki included.

Here is a link to open an issue with Viki:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I would classify this as a technical issue. Try to specify which series, on which device, has which problem with subs.

1 Like

Title: South Wind Knows 南风知我意
Premiere: 09.12.23

Licensed and Coming Soon to Viki! :grinning:

4 Likes

to be deleted

S2 of Lost You Forever Passed Review! ! :smiley:

See Marcus Here!

:wink::+1:t5: Let’s get a head start! Put in your request for S2! Here’s the form.

6 Likes

I Am Nobody is a :cool: drama I Am Nobody (2023) - MyDramaList

4 Likes
Native Titles, & Novel Adaptation

@piwnicznik,
I immediately decide I’d like to see this on Viki, after reading the synopsis from your link.
Viki’s Title Request Form!
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713

Zhang Chu Lan, an ordinary young man, gets entangled in an unprecedented world of “Outsiders” when his grandfather’s body mysteriously disappears. Facing unexpected pursuit from the Sinister Pleasure, a relentless organization, and the sudden appearance of an enigmatic girl named Feng Bao Bao, he decides to no longer hide his superpower.

As he delves into his grandfather’s past, he gradually becomes part of the world of outsiders, where the mysteries of history start to unravel. The martial arts technique taught to him by his grandfather, known as Qi Apotheosis, is one of the Eight Supreme Skills being sought after by many martial arts groups with ulterior motives. He then met Wang Ye in the Martial Arts Tournament, an outsider who mastered one of the Eight Supreme Skills: Gate of Gale. Wang Ye’s motives were to explain to him how heavy his fate is and also to follow the advice of his grandmaster. Behind it all lies a shocking secret, and Feng’s mysterious origins seem to hold the key to the truth.

The young outsiders fight shoulder to shoulder to overcome the challenges and become friends who have each other’s backs. On their journey of growth, each one searches for their sense of righteousness, while a battle between good and evil looms on the horizon…

(Source: ■■■■■; edited by MyDramaList)

~~ Adapted from the web comic “Under One Person” (一人之下) by Mi Er (米二).

6 Likes