🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

Looks like it has a premiere date scheduled for 3.18 (Ten_cent, Mango_TV and Hunan_TV) :joy:. Hoping it’ll also drop on Viki as well. Hoping no unforeseen circumstances will cause it to be delayed or held back any longer. The wait has been too long… :relieved: :pray:

9 Likes

■■■■■ & Enlight Media’s #WhiteCatLegend, starring Ding Yuxi, Zhou Qi, Wei Zheming, Ding Jiawen, Zhang Yicong, Feng Man, Wa Er, Ren Min, Sun Meilin & more, releases trailer ahead of premiere tomorrow

https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1759404273673113896?t=Bz1fYW0Fii-zDiTqaYMuNA&s=19

5 Likes

Title: Yong An Dream
**Genre:**Historical, Romance, Fantasy, Drama
**Soompi forum link:**[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Yong An Meng 永安梦 starring Jeremy Xu & Ouyang Nana - Mainland China - Soompi Forums
**MDL link:**Yong An Dream - MyDramaList
**Douban link:**永安梦 (豆瓣)
Synopsis:
The Marquis Yun Yang was deposed by the Emperor and his family ended up in dire straits overnight. As such, the Third Miss of the Shen Household, her family’s most precious jewel, found herself abandoned by all with a sick brother on her hands. Having no other choice, she set up a cosmetics shop in Chang’an. But to the eyes of all, especially her relatives’, she had become nothing but an alluring flower any man could pick at will.
Passing by her Baixiang Pavilion, the heir to the Grand Duchy of Zhen, Lu Yan, witnessed her being harassed by the idle sons of Chang’an’s leading class. Her appearance reminded him of dreams that had been plaguing him lately, revealing to him a past with her and the sultry love affair they had shared in a previous life. With shaking fingers, he also remembered the bitter taste of heartbreak when she left him to marry another man. Thus, in this life, he decided to save her once more, lure her into an affair, install her as his mistress and never let her escape his sphere of influence again.
However, to keep Shen Zhen by his side, finding her a place to stay and caring for her brother was not enough. Little did Lu Yan know he would be pulled into the darkest corners of Chang’an and take part in games of power that at times implicated the Main Gentleman of the Empire, the Emperor himself. Selling what he held dearest in the process: his integrity as an official.
**Starring:**Jeremy Tsui, Ouyang Nana.
**Premiere data:**February 28

10 Likes

New drama with Lin yi please send a lot of requests

4 Likes

Yes! I need this drama so badly!

2 Likes
6 Likes

Title : Fox Spirit Matchmaker 3 - 涂山小红娘王权篇
Broadcast : 2024 - 2025 ?
Genre : Romance, Wuxia, Fantasy
MDL link : 涂山小红娘王权篇
Synopsis : The painful love story of a powerful warrior named Wangquan Fu Gui, who was nicknamed the ultimate “military weapon” and an unknown little spirit named Qing Tong. They go through a painful love that’s akin to having one’s heart pierced by thousands of arrows.
Starring : Cheng Yi, Li Yi Tong, Guo Jun Chen
Viki licensed Page : Not Yet
→ Title Request Form : https://support.viki.com/hc/fr/articles/360034633713-Demander-une-émission-de-Télévision-ou-un-film

11 Likes

Si Feng !!! Damned, I hope we’ll get it on Viki

3 Likes

Calling all Tan Jianci and Wang Chu Ran fans.

Well, thanks to @ale_sandra99_933 I found this channel page.

Note: At this time you cannot open this channel on Viki by searching for the title.
**I could only find and access it by using the channel link **

Please be aware, smooching happens.

7 Likes

YAY! The Legend of Shen Li has just passed the authority’s review and has been certified for release! :laughing: It may drop any time now, sooner than the (tentative/rumored) premiere date in mid-March.

Summary

Fingers-crossed for Viki to bring it to us here, if not simultaneously, let’s hope the delay won’t be too much longer. :crossed_fingers: :facepunch:

The current count has surpassed 5M reservations (Ten_cent) of local viewers awaiting patiently for its premiere, not counting international viewers like us… YAY! :heart_on_fire: :beers: :wine_glass: :coffee:

Keeping a tab on it:

11 Likes

Finally! Thanks so much for sharing.

4 Likes

You’re welcome, dear @aznative, and thanks to you too for always providing info on dramas, etc. :slight_smile:

OT:

Summary

Btw, I can’t access my inbox, I can’t post in our chat group… prob a glitch… will try later.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll inform the ‘gang’.

2 Likes

I have currently been watching “Love Me, Love my Voice” on Viki and researched a bit about him. I didn’t know he was also a ballroom dancer and won some competitions.
I found 1 video from 2006 where he is dancing like a pro… it’s so strange now seeing him as an actor :wink:

He’s getting pretty ladies… but I did like him as the Dragon in Lost You Forever. I look forward to LYF 2.

6 Likes

Hi @simi11
Tan Jianci is a really talented man. I would like to see his ballroom dancing!

Did you know he also performed a supporting role in “Winter Begonia” (2020) as a Peking Opera performer? I’m about half-way through that drama, here on Viki.

6 Likes

Title : Burning Flames (2024)
Genre : Romance, Wuxia, Fantasy
MDL link : Burning Flames

This is rumored to drop soon, perhaps before The Legend of Shen Li.

Wow! Teaser looks awesome!

Teaser:

Production Special:

No channel on Viki yet. :pensive:
Request Form :

10 Likes

Title : K_ill My Sins《掌心》 (Late 2024 or 2025)
Genre : Thriller, Historical, Mystery
MDL link : K_ill My Sins
(Apparently, “k_ill” is censored :+1:)

So happy Liu Shishi is starring in another awesome project, and it’ll be her first collaboration with Shawn Dou. Can’t wait!

10 Likes

Thanks so much. Sent requests to Viki! :cactus::lady_beetle:

1 Like

Yes, I saw it when I looked up his activity specs on DL, and I loved Winter Begonia, it was a very different interesting drama, and have to look it up again for him to find. His haircut makes him looking so different, I almost didn’t recognize him.

He has an unique voice when he sings :heart_eyes: The OST in Love Me, Love My Voice is so beautiful!!

3 Likes

So… @vikicommunity

Ni Ni and Chen Kun sent a message to me asking the exactly date when they will be on air here at VIKI :eyes: . Will we get “The Rise of Phoenixes”? Or should just tell them that this won’t do :sweat: ?

You know… asking just in case you’ve forgot :relieved::heart_hands:

3 Likes